Home

An offer

Shmargin

I'm not exactly one of the powers that be, but as the guy in charge of the wiki (which I hear they'd like to increase the prominence of eventually) and an eminence grise-wannabe, I'm the closest thing paying attention and can tell you two things.

One: the one you want to contact is Metallus. He goes by the name David E at the Telltale forum. Pm him there and you should get a response within a few days to a week or so.

Two: your suggestions remind me of some things that could use doing on the wiki. If you want, perhaps you can do one of these:

• Too many of our most important pages have a lot of text lifted from Wikipedia. (pretty much all the write-ups you mention :() This is a big embarrassment and the quality varies. Ideally, that text should be rewritten in our own words. This is a non-trivial task (and still too daunting for me..) but would be much appreciated.
    If you're interested I'll create a list showing what parts of what pages need to be replaced.
  • We can still use a synopsis for The Invaders and The Trouble with Gary.
  • You mentioned scans. Do you happen to have a better quality scan of the front of the special color collection lying around? I don't need higher resolution, just something that's cleaner than the current one which has some compression artifacts.
  • Nobody's giving me any design feedback. If you have any suggestions or comments about the wiki design let me know.

Thank you too. Well, I've put that list up at the To-Do List just in case. I'm afraid we don't really need any other scans, but I now notice that the merchandise section could use some good pics, so I put that in the To-Do List too, along with links to the clothing and general trinket pages if you have any new ones of those.

Archived