Home

UEFA Champions League

The last few years, I didn't really have a reason to watch the final since I pretty much hated all of the teams (except for Chelsea). It's nice to have someone else in the final than Man Utd. or Barcelona for a change. Okay, so Inter probably won't get points for style, but that doesn't matter, does it? And guys, Zanetti is just awesome. I'm cheering for Inter now.

Same in Europa Cup. Pretty much the final I wanted from the teams in the semi-finals. I think I'll be cheering for Fulham. They deserve something spectacular. :)

@Astro: Wasn't aware of that, but when I look at their squad, yeah, it's horrible. And the Italians they got aren't the nicest of guys (Balotelli, Materazzi).

@Astro - I really am not that big of an Italian football fan, I favor the EPL much more. But when I do watch it I pull for Inter. Always have since I first started watching professional football.

But I guess you are right, it would be nice to see a more Italian squad. But It could be that Mourinho has simply told them "the ones who perform the best in training play." That's how it is on my team.

The only real complaint I have from Inter is Thiago Motta's reaction after being sent off (he grabbed poor Busquets by the throat, shook him around, and exchanged some harsh word). That doesn't justify Busquets little acting moment.

it belongs somewhere in CONMEBOL, not UEFA!

Internazionale Buenos Di Janeiro

Lol, indeed it does. Nevertheless, winning the here and now is all that matters to a club.

I really am not that big of an Italian football fan

With all due respect with the Itallian's - after all they won more than their share of WCs to demonstrate they're to be respected - I don't like their football either. It's slow, too defense-oriented and, european-like, often dirty.

With all due respect with the Itallian's - after all they won more than their share of WCs to demonstrate they're to be respected - I don't like their football either. It's slow, too defense-oriented and, european-like, often dirty.

I agree. I would much rather watch the EPL or La Liga if it ever came on any of my channels. :¬:

Both leagues I consider to be much faster paced, and we all know the Spanish teams can be quite creative at times.

Even though I'm not a Barca fan, I still enjoy watching them (mainly Messi :D ) play.

Archived