Home

Extras

ARC Cody

Hi everyone.

I recently got RC and played through almost to the end. I was getting a little tired of it in the final Kashyykk missions and I wanted to see the Temura Morrisson interview so I went to the Movies folder and somehow, somehow managed to delete all the movies apart from the BG one :eek:. I don't know what to do and need some help! Maybe someone could upload the videos for me? Or suggest another way? Please help out a fellow gamer.

They're not in the recycle bin, I checked.

Well, it's nice to finally see the video, but I still want them back ingame. I don't suppose downloading the videos and putting them in the folder would work? I have this perfectionist streak where I have to make everything right and this annoys me to no end.

Does Republic Commando give you the option to save your game data as a file to your computer after uninstalling it so you do not have to start all the way from the beginning if you ever choose to re-instaling it? Some games do, and if it does simply do that and re-install it. It's annoying I know, but there really is no other way to do it that I can think of unless someone sends you the files.

Normally I don't do this but since I own the game I figure its justifiable.

It is most certainly not 'jusitifiable'. Not only is sharing/distributing original assets from the game a violation of the EULA, it is a violation of our forum rules, and also potentially illegal.

The extras you have mentioned are viewable on YouTube (which, I might add, is also another EULA violation). As such, thread locked.

:lock:

Archived