Home

Happy Birthday Litofsky

ChAiNz.2da

Ha! And here I was thinking that I could get it by without you all noticing. :xp:

Thought you could sneak one past eh? ;) hehehe...

...maybe.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Google thought it appropriate to give you legumes for your B-day. :eyeraise: ENJOY! I think :indif:

800px-3_types_of_lentil.jpg

Sire, I shall put these to the best of uses, for what you consider 'legumes' I know to be enriched uranium! o_Q

Happy Birthday, good sir! o_Q

Birthday hugs!

SiberianTiger008.jpg

(It's a shame you changed your avatar - I can't find any pictures of a man being hugged by a nebula :p)

I suppose my old avatar will have to make a recurrence at some point this year. Birthday hugs indeed. Thanks, Astor!

Litofsky you get no cake, you get cupcakes.

cake511.jpg

Get your mind out of the gutter, those are lightsabers.

...so, the cake was a lie? :( You say 'lightsabers,' I say... Well, yeah, they're lightsabers. :xp:

Thanks again, everyone! I got away with a really awesome haul this year, and I'm really grateful that my parents were able to pinpoint the stuff I like with great accuracy (that, and I told them some of it :p).

Until later!

Happy Birthday to an intellectual minded guy who also realizes the importance of brass knuckles because world is full of trash talking people who need a good clocking.

BrassKnuckleChair.jpg

Your fortune this year: The more stuff you own, the more it owns you! So sayeth a guy from fight club.

Tyler-fight-club-736832_1024_768.jpg

Best of luck to you.

Would you like me to post a thread about nudity? :xp:

Happy Birthday! :bday2:

I plead the 5th, sir. o_Q

Happy Birthday Litofsky, I didn't know what to get you, so everything that everybody else got you, I put my name on the tag too!

Ah, Comrade Mav(erick), we shall soon teach you the error of your ways. Many thanks, in the mean time. :p

Decided to do something different and went to Bing for birthday images. Enjoy your chain.

It has multiple uses, several of which not able to be mentioned on this PG13 forum.

Discretion, sir, is a most valuable weapon. As is said chain.

Happy Birthday Litofsky! Hope you're having an enjoyable day!

I did, thanks. Good to see family and not do much (except dread the return of school).

Happy Birthday to an intellectual minded guy who also realizes the importance of brass knuckles because world is full of trash talking people who need a good clocking.

Your fortune this year: The more stuff you own, the more it owns you! So sayeth a guy from fight club.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks, GTA! I shall be sure to utilize these gifts with the utmost skill. o_Q

took a gravity bong hit this morning for you bro

Respect, jmac. Respect. *pounds chest in manly way*

You accursed fiend you, I hope your roast in the lowest pits of hell for having this fact in a Skype convo yesterday.

And by roast, I mean enjoy and by..

You get the point.

...I probably should have mentioned it, shouldn't I have? 'Roasting,' sire, is a lovely term that can convey any number of licentious ideas...

Many thanks, Sabre!

I can only offer this snack for your tiger dear sir.

Congrats and may this extra year of life bring you more wisdom, knowledge and reason. To teach us savages :p

I daresay that this is tiger-approved. :p

Happy birthday, Sky pamphlet!

I bring you a warning:

It came up whe I googled your username, so I assume you metaconsciously desired it.

...litofsky.com? That's a bit disconcerting. A lovely find, to be sure, Darathy. Thanks. :xp:

Thanks again to everyone who commented! It's been a great day, and I've certainly had a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday, Litofsky!

I got you a light of the sky:

Reminds me off a song from Primal Scream: Kill all hippies.

"You've got the money, I've got the sun. Which can't be owned, which can't be bought." :lol:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Archived