Home

Short delay in newest episode

Jae Onasi

I'm working on editing the latest podcast. I got sidetracked by a tooth abscess 2 weeks ago that required antibiotics, heavy-duty painkillers, and a root canal two days later. In the same week, I had a cortisone shot in my knee, and then an allergic reaction to the antibiotics. If you've ever taken vicodin for a painkiller, you know that you either sleep or just chill out, but you don't do anything that requires serious effort because you're way, way too fuzzy-brained to do it safely. I was sick enough from the infection that I ended up sleeping most of the week away.

Then we had Easter with my family. We had a marvelous time. With my dad and his wife getting older and their health starting to go downhill a bit, we take whatever good times we can get and treasure those moments.

I'm feeling quite a bit better now, but it's taking me awhile to get the editing done with all these health challenges. I'm hoping to have the cast edited and posted by tomorrow night at the latest. Thank you for your patience.

No excuses Jae...you have no idea how mad I am right now. ;)

But seriously, I had a route canal once...worst experience of my life...I think the worst part was the 8 shots of Novocaine in my mouth...the needles hurt so bad when they stick them in your gums.

Hope you're feelin better!

Archived