Home

What race/species will you choose?

Gurges-Ahter

We haven't seen a list of all the races/species available yet, but assuming they will have most of the obvious races/species available, which will you choose?

I'm a bit of a traditionalist so I'm leaning toward human (as a Sith Inquisitor), but I'm also interested in potentially choosing to be a Kel Dor (like Plo Koon) or Nautolan (like Kit Fisto). If it's available, I would probably choose Rakata (the Builders) over human.

I'm with you adamqd - I've only played male humans before, and I also try to make them look like myself. I once started K2 TSL as a female, just to get the canon side of the story, but never got very far into the game. I would like to finish it out but haven't found the time/motivation to do it.

I think the only way I wouldn't choose human for TOR is if Rakata was available. For some reason I find their history extremely interesting, and I'm intrigued by the idea of being something like the only Rakata to exist with remaining force ability.

I'm planning on playing a smuggler, and I'll most likely play as either a male human (for that classic Han Solo archetype), a male Togruta (probably to stand out more than anything), or a female Twi'lek (why not?).

Take away the Togruta and I was thinking the same thing for my smuggler.

I want to play as a sarlaac. I don't care if that was an April Fools joke, I want my sarlaac-mounted superlaser! :lol:

Failing that...I can't really say with any certainty without the list, but probably a human Sith Inquisitor.

It will all depend on what I can make a decent face out of, but since I play most games as a female (find it easier to be good as a female PC) I’ll most likely choice a wood elf Twi’lek. Of the classes I’ve seen, Smuggle or Bounty Hunter would be the most appealing to me.

This is a long shot, but first preference for me is Gotal. Very close second is Arcona. If neither of these are choices, then it would definitely be Duros.

Don't know why, but I feel drawn to the less represented species. Hope a few more are dragged into the limelight in this game, we need some serious diversity for that true Star Wars flavour.

Archived