Home

What race/species will you choose?

Gurges-Ahter

Hopefully they offer a wider array of customization for the MMO as opposed to what they had in the KOTOR series. The set face only selection is severly outdated.
I believe basically what they've said for facial customization is that they will have sliders for different parts of the face, but rather than being a "fluid" slider there will be (I believe) 3 settings for each.

• 2 weeks later...

My first choice would be Arkanian, if not Sephi, but if none of those are available then i'll choose a human male, and of course modded as close to me as possible. Not sure if i'll be a Consular or a Knight yet. Still need a bit more info.

• 2 weeks later...

Non-human, but that depends on what races are available, what colors you can pick from, and what physical adjustments you can do to them. If we're all just gonna be cookie-cutter shapes then that's disappointing but not a huge deal. Still, twi'leks have been done to death but I'm sure I'll make one, though assuming we get some other options, I'll give 'em all a try. If we get Togruta though as I think we will, that'll be my first one.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
I heard a rumor that you can play as a cyborg. If that is true, I'm totally going for that.
I believe that it's not a selectable race option but rather you can become a cyborg by installing various cybernetics you presumably buy or craft in the game. Which I agree I totally want to do that.

Confirmed races I'd be interested in: Sith Pureblood, Zabrak, Miraluka, and Chiss. Other races I'd love to see: Muun, Pau'an, Kel'dor, Nikto.

Since I'm playing a Sith aligned character with my friends, I'll probably end up choosing Zabrak (SI) or Sith Pureblood (SW.)

Archived