Home

Friday Update: Peace for the Republic?

News

Yup, was going to give that very example myself. :)

And otherwise, well, there are a few species that can become very old. There's those Yoda things, of course, but there also that species Odan-Urr (from Tales of the Jedi) belongs to. The guy was like a 1,000 years old. You can find a few more species who can become pretty old.

And there's that Jedi human who was with the Covenant in the KotOR comics and survived for 4,000 years by going into some kind of sarcophagus. There's always some way to live longer than nature intended in the SW universe.

With the exception of species that have a long lifespan, each method is poorly done IMO.

... I guess the superhuman/supernatural ability has become a turn-off for me these days. I think I've just outgrown all that TBH :indif:

@adamqd: Of course. With KotOR done, I've kinda forgotten all its details. :)

I'd guess the Emperor is either a human or Sith species, or a human/Sith hybrid. So either a Sith lives a longer life (I don't think there's any example of that) or the Emperor used Force techniques/artifacts to prolong his life. It's not that much of a stretch, in my opinion.

Archived