Home

Telltale Music+Speech Extractors – Added support for Walking Dead + New Domain

Benny

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A trio of Telltale-related updates today. Telltale Music Extractor and Telltale Speech Extractor have both been updated to support Puzzle Agent 2, Hector 102 and Hector 103.

Telltale Explorer has also been updated to support Sam and Max Season 3 and Puzzle Agent Episode 1 (remember that only games that are at least a year old are supported in this tool).

Download them here.

• 1 year later...

Update #1

After being hosted by Mixnmojo for nearly 9 years I’ve finally bought a domain and started to pay for hosting myself. The old quick.mixnmojo.com address now redirects to quickandeasysoftware.net. The old address should continue to work but you should probably update your bookmarks and rss to point to the new domain.

Many thanks to Mojo for hosting the site for all these years and to Jake, Remi and Zaarin for their help with it over that time.

Update #2

After an unusually large number of emails asking me to update my Telltale tools, I’m finally doing so. Telltale Music Extractor and Telltale Speech Extractor now support all episodes of The Walking Dead and have stopped using the dll files that some antivirus programs incorrectly flagged as a virus.

Telltale Explorer has also been updated to support Hector Badge of Carnage and Jurassic Park (remember that only games that are at least a year old are supported in this tool).

Download them here.

Archived