Home

Romance between Fem. Revan/Canderous/Jolee?

Queen of Night

There is for the female Revan a romance with Bastila, Carth or Juhani. Either by Mods or them exist in the play. But for Canderous there is no romance, would have to a desire to make this? Please, then this would be then something else and this romance could be exclusively only for Darksider.

Mission she does not go there too young is, however, also for Jolee one could insert a romance, maybe for Bastila? Or the Female Revan?

Thank you for reading.

• 2 months later...
maybe, you could edit the dialog files for canderous of jolee to have some of carth's dialogue?

And in my knowledge there is already a mod released for a female Revan/Bastila romance

Yes, she had said that there was a mod released for female Revan/Bastila... and that wasn't what she was asking for. She was asking if there could be a romance between Jolee and Bastila or a romance between Jolee and Female Revan.

lol Jolee! a bit old for fem. Revan dont you think? hahaha. as for Canderous-this would be interesting, it would also explain

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Mandalore's (Canderous)
sadness about Revan leaving when you talk to him in K2. Should be as simple as inserting some of Carth's dialog lines, but there would be no VOs unless there was a mando'a alien VO that could be used to replace all of Canderous' lines in the game

Another way to do this, someone could write up a few drafts of what a Canderous/Revan romance dialog would look like, and then implement them into Canderous' dialog file. I think something like that would be much better than just copying Carth's dialog and pasting it into Canderous's file. (seeing as Carth and Canderous are two VERY different characters, and view life and love in completely separate ways)

Same would go for Jolee.

The only downside would be that, as was mentioned before, there wouldn't be any voice overs. And the only way I could think of to make up for that would be to take pre-existing voice overs, and using an audio editor, cut them up and splice them together to match the dialog. Problem is that would take a lot of meticulous work, and you'd need to find someone pretty devoted to the job.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been mulling a romance Canderous project over for about 8 months now. Guess it's a good time to start the actual work. I've already got all Canderous' sound files isolated, the outline is done and much of Canderous' dialog is written, but it's going to be damn time consuming (and tedious as hell at times). Still, I've really been wanting to do this. So, here goes - oh, boy. :argh:

Don't expect speedy results. I'm slow, and sporadic, and modding time is pretty limited until the weather gets bad or the daylight gets short.

Archived