Home

Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition PC Aspyr Patch v 1.2

Oh, so that's working as intended?

In this particular costume, yes. However, the cape should flow.

In that case all the outfits seem to be fixed. Thanks again for this, the static cloth has bothered me for a long time.

No problem. Glad to help. Thanks for the info and testing. ;)

Hm, I seem to be experiencing a lot more crashes with TFU since applying this fix. But it's been some time since I last played it and it's never been very stable to begin with, so this may just be a false impression. Needs verification.

Well, if your machine doesn't meet the recommended requirements, the game may slow down, since it needs more to run the cloth animation.

Did I say that it slows down? I did not. I said it crashes. There is a difference, look it up if you're unclear as to what it is.

Could you calm down? A game may crash if it's running too slow. But since you are trying to be hostile in your reply, I'll stop trying to help you.

• 4 weeks later...

There's no need to fight here. I think the last thing anybody on these forums wants is for a fellow fan not to be able to enjoy the game they enjoy.

Did you get your problems sorted out? Further problems with the game not addressed by the patches or suggestions made so far, should be addressed to LucasArts and/or Aspry media. Though of course we'd love to here what worked and what didn't!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived