Home

Blood of the Empire

Gurges-Ahter

The first issue of the new comic, Blood of the Empire, was released today. You can read it here.

This looks promising to me. Instead of the 3-panel releases we got in Threat of Peace, these are coming out in 7-panel releases that allow for a lot more story to be told. It's also from a different author and the illustrations look much cleaner to me.

I actually preferred the Art of TOP, but the more Pages per update and Sith POV, could make for a better Comic

I liked the pencil and inked previews, but the colouring really killed it for me. Just plain awefull. And the script to, well script... >_>

I liked the pencil and inked previews, but the colouring really killed it for me. Just plain awefull. And the script to, well script... >_>

Funny, cus I was really hyped for the inks of BotE, but the Color didn't do the inks Justice hehe, each to his own and all that.

@Adamqd: Héh, true, the colouring for these online comics is certainly not of the same level as seen in the paperback comics of DarkHorse. Its kind of a let down really.

Though at least with BotE I didn't feel like I wasted 5 minutes of my live.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Hmm, not bad. Not bad at all: Now it's on the side of the bad guys. I look forward to further issues.

Who says their the bad guys? maybe their just misunderstood :thmbup1:

This comic is definitely a lot better, but thats not saying much, it didn't have much competition to begin with.

Archived