Home

YouTube Poop

Bad Asp!

It is written, only Link can toast toast for Ganon! Squadalah! I hope she made dinner! My ship sails in my seven Koopa Hotels! I'll grab my PINGAS!

If you can actually recognize any of this, you've probably been watching a YouTube Poop. It's this weird video on YouTube where you take footage from video games, cartoons, TV shows, movies, etc., and mash it up so that it becomes something completely different... and weird.

In fact, I have created my own YTP series called "ESINEM", which derives mainly from the Sam and Max cartoon series. I've got five episodes done so far!

You can find them here:

www.youtube.com/user/LACOSAM

Of course, if you've got any YTPs to share (including some you've made yourself), you might want to talk about them here!

I wasn't aware of this genre before I saw Bad Asp's creations, but I do like it... they can be quite funny, and their aim (so I imagine) is to help you transcend common reality, which is something I generally try to do five times before breakfast ever day.

They remind me of the animutations of Trapezoid that were born on these forums around ten years ago.

I wasn't aware of this genre before I saw Bad Asp's creations, but I do like it... they can be quite funny, and their aim (so I imagine) is to help you transcend common reality, which is something I generally try to do five times before breakfast ever day.

They remind me of the animutations of Trapezoid that were born on these forums around ten years ago.

They were both horrifying and entertaining.

YouTube Poops are legendary, been watching them for 2 years and some are very clever but a majority are down right weird. They get more views then most of the popular YT vids combined according to stats but you wonder how most of these guys find the time to go through a clip from a show and get a phrase that sounds like a swear word or an innuendo.

• 1 month later...

And wait till you check out Poop Tennis!

If you don't know what Poop Tennis is, it's where one person makes a YTP, and challenges someone else to remix the previous one, adding clips when necessary.

I'm currently playing a Poop Tennis match against a YouTube user named "gimpnipples" (laugh at that name if you must).

Archived