Home

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy Sequel

Bean 88

I am sure this has been a hot topic here but as of April 2010 what do we know about the chances of a new JK game being made are? Has any rumours or formal press releases come to light?

I am also coming back from a 3 year hiatus on these forums so if anyone could maybe get me up to speed that would be great.

as i as i know there is no JK game being made... Nada, no info what so ever.... the new JK would be the unsuccessful "the force unleashed", the unsuccessful is for the PC version and lack of love from LucasArts to us JK fans...

There was an interview with Darrell Rodriguez where he said that LucasArts is trying to revive their older IP's and that there were more Star Wars games to come. The reporter mentioned Jedi Knight among others, and he replied that it's possible.

Thanks.

The idea of 'multiple' star wars games in the works was cool. I think the Jedi Knight reference though was for the 'steam' release, not a sequel. I hope I'm wrong here though.

Yeah, you're right. It was a long time since I viewed the interview, and I was mixing the "multiple Star Wars titles in the works" with the Jedi Knight talk about it's Steam release. Anyway, that "multiple Star Wars titles in the works" is the only lead we have for a possible new Jedi Knight game... :)

Archived