Home

top 100 villians on IGN

IGN.com have just started posting the first part to a list of the top 100 villians in video games and and already a well known face from LA adventure games appears in the list which can be viewed here:

http://uk.ign.com/videogame-villains/

96# Adrian Ripburger (Full Throttle)

Feel free to update this if more villians from LA adventures or from other point n' click titles also appear in the list.

• 2 weeks later...

He's made it to 24! Because back in the day when MI was made properly, LeChuck was a villain indeed, hence the use of the MI2 box art. I do suspect though that if all we had was the latest version of LeChuck, all he'd win is a smelly teddy bear contest because he's about as scary as a potato.

Haha, yeah to be fair he was a bit of a bastard in TMI. Of course you can't beat his MI2 depiction for all-out disturbing — even makes Barbossa look tame!

Indeed, indeed. He was really scary. And that flaming beard in CMI was pretty freaky too. Hahah.

Come to think of it I remember being pretty unsettled by the demonic LeChuck in CMI when I was little. Up until the epic carnival chat (where he almost became like an old friend to Guybrush) he was pretty fearsome, burning guys alive and generally being really pissed off. :D

Come to think of it I remember being pretty unsettled by the demonic LeChuck in CMI when I was little. Up until the epic carnival chat (where he almost became like an old friend to Guybrush) he was pretty fearsome, burning guys alive and generally being really pissed off. :D
Yes, I felt the same way. I was generally kind of afraid of him when I first played CMI at age six, despite the comedic tone of the game. I wasn't as afraid of the LeChuck in MI2, but I was actually about three years older when I first played that game, so it's not really a fair system. MI2 LeChuck was actually scarier in a lot of ways.

Archived