Home

Looks like TX is slouching from badass to fat-ass

Texans are not fat; it is just all these carpet baggers have descended upon Texas without the proper knowledge on how to handle our Tex-Mex.

Good ole Texas, they raised and nurtured GW Bush
Carpet baggers, not a Texan. :xp:

Carpet baggers, not a Texan. :xp:

Just because he wasn't sprung from the womb in Texas, he was raised and educated in Texas.

It is very hard for anyone to spend their formative years in one place and not adopt some of its localising factors, be it a vocal pattern, dietary preferences or familiarisation with a pervading set of values typical to the region.

Still, I can absolutely understand the desire to want to distance yourself from the oaf :thmbup1:

mtfbwya

Looks like they have to update the "Only 2 kinds of people in Texas..." joke to include fat people.

No, I'd say "steers'n queers"* pretty much covers fat people too. :devsmoke:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUc62jD-G0o (2:13-25)

clip from Full Metal Jacket, so strong language advisory.

I live in Texas, and I'm not fat yet, but my goal is to be fat some day.

My 1st suggection to meet your goal is Round Rock Do-Nuts.

texas-donut-2.jpg

I'm just lucky that it is over 3 hrs from me, so I only get them during football season.

My 1st suggection to meet your goal is Round Rock Do-Nuts.

texas-donut-2.jpg

I'm just lucky that it is over 3 hrs from me, so I only get them during football season.

HOLY HECK!!!! I miss Texas.

And quite frankly, after living in Groton, CT(home of the Grotopotomus) I'd rather live in TX. It really isn't near as big as people think. Keep in mind that Austin and other major cities in TX only take up a small section of the Great State of Texas.

Archived