Home

REQUEST K1 Ballistic Mesh Jacket

Creating the model from scratch would be suicide... nearly impossible. The software the devs used to create the models for k1 was way different than anything we have on our disposal. Porting, also wouldn't work despite the lucrative flexibility, despite being illegal.

Eagh it's so simply enervating how people keep bringing it up. Porting is illegal. It's like every time you slow down near the sidewalk that the traffic cop yells 'parking is illegal', despite that you're aware of it 100%, it says in the rules, and is as such a consequential 'atarimae'. Seriously, I think bringing it up makes people seem stuck-up on the authorities (please don't take this personally), but it would be much less irritating just keeping it in mind that the poster has read the forum rules...

Forget i said anything, this is getting off topic. But as I said, modeling from scratch would be an effective wild bantha chase. I suppose that we who work on the kotor modding area are compelled to working what little we've been given when it comes to the dynamic and animated stuff like full body models, armor and heads... at least until someone real smart comes up with a way of breaking these limits :D

Archived