Home

[TUTORIAL] Receiving fake SMS

[TUTORIAL] Receiving fake SMS

Hello people ! This is a really simple tutorial ,which I quickly made, of how to receive a fake SMS on your mobile phone. 1st, what is a fake SMS ? It is an sms that seems to have been sent by someone and received by you. But in reality, you're the one that sent it to your own mobile phone ! Now, to do that, follow the steps bellow:

"Sending" fake SMSes is illegal and this should be clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions of your mobile phone provider. It causes mobile companies great losses every year - Vodafone UK reported a loss of 4% of their annual earnings to self-messaging - a staggering $80 million.

I expect this thread to be locked/deleted as LucasForums does not sponsor illegal activities.

"Sending" fake SMSes is illegal and this should be clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions of your mobile phone provider. It causes mobile companies great losses every year - Vodafone UK reported a loss of 4% of their annual earnings to self-messaging - a staggering $80 million.

I expect this thread to be locked/deleted as LucasForums does not sponsor illegal activities.

More to the point, why would anyone want to send themselves an SMS?

Archived