Home

AWESOME MI ART

Cyrus7

Wow, didn't think I'd see these anywhere.

I had a lot fun making those images for the MI articles, glad to see you guys like them. I'm really proud of the retro ones, was playing around with "what if" scenarios when thinking them up. The Guybrush/LeChuck evolution pics exist because I became somewhat lazy when the time for EMI rolled around. Now I can't imagine living in a world without Disneyland LeChuck, he's just so happy.

Wow, didn't think I'd see these anywhere.

I had a lot fun making those images for the MI articles, glad to see you guys like them. I'm really proud of the retro ones, was playing around with "what if" scenarios when thinking them up. The Guybrush/LeChuck evolution pics exist because I became somewhat lazy when the time for EMI rolled around. Now I can't imagine living in a world without Disneyland LeChuck, he's just so happy.

Are you planning any fangames? I would be very interested to see your artistic talent in a game :)

Nah, I tried to get into making amateur Adventure games years ago but never actually got past the initial planning phase on anything. No fan games, just somewhat original stories that seemed like they'd make a decent time killer.

Archived