Home

NEWS ON JEDI KNIGHT 4 READ

Bean 88

Hey

So I was browsing Bungie.Net and came across a Thread about a new Battlefront well, as it turns out I seems to be a leaked e3 2010 Lineup, there is a link here: http://battlefront3.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/list-2.jpg

This should be taken with a grain of salt but, if you scroll abit and zoom on the Lucasarts box, you can see Jedi Knight IIII. I personally dont think its legit. But one can hope!

Is Jedi Knight still alive? Time will tell...

It looks like it says Jedi Knight III on that piece of paper. To clear things up, Jedi Academy is not Jedi Knight III - it's Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Precisely. Jedi Academy is like a stand alone expansion.

it's a stand alone expansion actually... I hope that this is not fake i would be glad to see a new JK, i hope that they will employ IdTech 4 (with the Brink changes) or IdTech 5 (with opengl 3.x/4.0) and have native linux installers this time or else it would mean that they will totally disrespect us....

it's a stand alone expansion actually... I hope that this is not fake i would be glad to see a new JK, i hope that they will employ IdTech 4 (with the Brink changes) or IdTech 5 (with opengl 3.x/4.0) and have native linux installers this time or else it would mean that they will totally disrespect us....

I'd be more surprised at non-server linux binaries than I would at a jkiii announcement.

I don't want another Jedi Knight game to be made by people who don't know what the Roman Numeral for the number "4" is.

I think they meant it to be 3 and not 4, since like people above have been saying, JA wasn't jk 3.

errr, well from what i can see on that "picture" I do see written "STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT III" and not IIII (which would be normally written as IV)!

errr, well from what i can see on that "picture" I do see written "STAR WARS JEDI KNIGHT III" and not IIII (which would be normally written as IV)!

But it's not IV, it's III. There is no Jedi Knight III yet, so that would be the next game to be released. Why would they release Jedi Knight IV if they haven't released Jedi Knight III?

But it's not IV, it's III. There is no Jedi Knight III yet, so that would be the next game to be released. Why would they release Jedi Knight IV if they haven't released Jedi Knight III?

Technically on Raven's website they call "Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy" But on the Box of JA there is no "3" written anywhere... But we could say that next JK would be the 4th of the series... In case they haven't yet decided on its title they could call JK IV....

@-=*Raz0r*=- : yeah, I know that a native linux port is very unlikely, but let me dream of it, please!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived