Home

Mother's Day

Yeah happy Mother's day to all you mothers out there. Namely leXX and Jae come to mind (Don't worry, no touchie feelie--unless you want it. :dev9:) and of course to any moms out there I'm not aware of.

Got my mum a funny card, and then I gave her a present I always knew she'd wanted but never asked for: Rock tumbler and tumble kit. I'd also like to publicly thank Harbor Freight tools and Rite Aid for having my back. The rest of the family did their part too.

She made us our favorite family enchiladas.

Anywhoo I digress, and happy mothers day to all mothers and mothers to be.

Thanks! The family got me a Radeon 5570 video card for Mother's Day, along with breakfast in bed and enough quiet time for a nice long nap. :D

You know you are a hard core gamer when a high end PC video card is the one real card you want on Mothers day. ;)

Must be different across the pond, because here Mother's Day is whenever my mother says is mother's day. Which is pretty much everyday I'm in town. :rolleyes:

your's too huh? :xp:

Got my Madre a DVD of the documentary I made, and a pair of diamond and rubellite (tourmaline) earrings made from the same rock in said DVD :D

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Had a bit of a fail moment on Mother's Day. I got my mom a card, but didn't notice that it said "Happy Birthday" on it. What makes this even better is that I showed it to my dad and he didn't notice either. Still had a good time, though. :)

Archived