Home

Revans Legacy

njw

This would be a pretty long mod, and require the best if the best modders. It would also take a HUGE amount of time.

PLOT

You start out as Revan at the Jedi Enclave. All of your masters are there. You must Master Trials from each of the masters. After you complete all of the trials, You become eager to learn about the force and you seek knowledge of "sith magics". And then you begin to study Force Bonding and many other techniques in your further jedi training.

After your training is complete you burst into the Mandalorian Wars. You have your own followers who follow you into the war, along with malak. You steadliy begin to push the mandalorian forces back. As you fight in the war you begin to "adopt" mandalorian characteristics, growing to despise weakness and indecisiveness in all its forms. You later venture to Kashyyyk where you discover a star map. You then discover the ancient sith world of Malachor V.You are quickly assaulted by the destructive dark side energies that permeated the world, yet through the strength of your will, you are able to feed on the evil power without being consumed by it. You later discover Trayus acedemy and uncover the planets secrets.

While uncovering these secrets you find the home world of the sith; Korriban. You discover the continued existence of the "true" Sith and, "to prevent a greater evil," embrace the Sith teachings. Returning to the wars, you force a final confrontation with the Mandalorians over Malachor V. your plan was to unleash the recently constructed Mass Shadow Generator on the planet, wiping out the majority of the Mandalorian fleet, as well as those Republic forces and Jedi who were not fervently loyal to you. you trust the device's activation to a capable Jedi General who would later become known as the Jedi Exile, You battle and kill Mandalore the Ultimate yourself.

Your sith teachings soon sweep to the jedi who followed you into the war. You start to search for the rest of the star maps with malak. You eventually find the location of the star forge. You lead your armada back into known space and plunging the galaxy into war once again.

You fight in the jedi civil war either converting jedi to sith or killing them. While still in the midst of the civil war. You are aboard your flagship, while bastila and her jedi comrades battle and destory everything on the ship. They finnally reach you. You have dark jedi attack them and once the dark jedi fail you decide to kill them yourself. Malak then orders all ships to open fire onto your flagship in hopes of destorying all on board including you. You are in a state of comatose with a small spark of force left in you barely clinging you to life. Bastila saves you, but wipes your memory. You have no memory whats so ever, the only memory you have is the one the republic "programed" into you.......

Then the story of KotOR fits in perfectly right here. It will be a long and tedious mod to make. Although many peolple will remember this one for a long time. This mod will not only contain a vast story arc but will make improvements on many things. Like bugs with the revan model. Lightning coming from feet and the cape, the cape will look like a normal cape in this mod with no clipping issues or non-flowing cape. It will look almost real. For all these reasons i will need a very large group of very great and experienced, advanced modders, and lastly lots of time

Before you start becoming criticized I'm going to quit frank with you.

If you want to start a big project like this you HAVE to know how to do about 90% of the project yourself. Take it from me, I'm working on Shadows of the Empire, and I've been doing a majority of the work with setting up the modules in the game. Those of us who already know how to do this stuff are already working on our own project.

For a project of this magnitude, even if it was just a single planet, you need to know how to do a majority of the work. You need to learn how to do some of the small things and eventually build yourself up with small mods. This will give you a reputation to work with in receiving the help you need from others.

Sorry that I'm not lifting up your hopes of this coming out but it's the honest truth.

Other than that I think that it would be a great idea if somebody could make a mod that takes you back into the Mandalorian Wars.

I had a similar mod in mind, but, sorry man. HarIII is definately right... But don't give up just yet! There are many helpfull tutorials here in Holowan, and most importantly, people willing to help. That's how pretty much everyone started!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like a neat idea, but I doubt very much that anyone will take this on. The best bet is to ask yourself: Could I make this myself with my present set of modding skills? If the answer is 'Yes' then you might be able to gather some support. Otherwise not too many people will be interested.

I'd suggest working your way up to this with smaller mods. Do five or six 'mini-mods' so you can get a feel for various forms of modding, (Coding, skinning, modeling), then start working on this mod yourself as best you can. (Even if it's just creating the characters and dialog). Then somewhere down the road you'll discover that your modding skills have improved drastically.

At that point you'll stand a better chance of garnering support. (Especially since you'll have something tangible to show along with your idea).

Hope to see your work in the future!

~Dr. Hal

Archived