Home

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats to the both of you! :D

I believe the (traditional) 20th anniversary gift is china. :confused:

Seemed kind of odd, and I'm not sure if you have a cabinet large enough for it.. but what the hey! You two enjoy it! Remember though.. only for special occasions ;)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=6418

I believe the (traditional) 20th anniversary gift is china. :confused:
Come on ChAiNz you can do better that that. At least give your gift a Star Wars theme (it isn't like it is difficult with George stamping Clone Wars on everything).
Show spoiler
sta_mug_bowl_plate2.jpg

Congratulations to you both. May you have at least another 20 wonderful years together.

Happy Anniversary!

Let's see, what to get... what to get. It's supposed to be China, right?

Show spoiler
Chyna-Studio-Shot-Photograph-C10031776.jpeg

Only use on special occasions when you really need something (or someone) body slammed. (Or maybe Jaesmacked.)

Thanks for all the good wishes!

We went to Chicago to celebrate. We had lunch at the Dixie cafe in Evanston (Cajun/soul food--yumm!!!), then took the L-train in the rest of the way to the city and saw the musical, Billy Elliot. Cesar Corrales was playing the lead role that day, and he was absolutely amazing in the role with top-notch dancing, singing, and acting. If you ever get a chance to see the musical, do so. It's terrific. We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory after the matinee performance and in general enjoyed spending the day together very much.

We also got each other some anniversary gifts. Since I have a lovely set of china that I inherited from my grandma, we decided to go a bit more modern in our gifts.

I got a Sony Bravia HD tv for Jim:

Sonybraviatv.png

Since the kids have quite taken over my 360 that I received for a Mother's day/anniversary gift last year, Jim got me a new one (the 360 Elite bundle with Final Fantasy XIII) that I can use in our bedroom with our new TV. Mass Effect, FFXIII, and Ghostbusters are going to look AWESOME, and I can be totally lazy on a Saturday morning and not even have to get out of bed to game. :lol:

xbox360elitefinalfantasyXIIIbundle.jpg

Point Man, I LOVE YOU!!!!

:lol: at all the china references and the Flintstones song, and jonathan7, of course the sex was with us! :rofl: leXX, the Star Trek action figures are win. Uhura ftw!

Archived