Home

Nemo! (Requests, obviously)

Enkil

Poor guy, getting killed on Dantooine of all places...

The only reference I have of a Nemo and Bastila conversation is from Wookiepedia, so don't know how accurate that is, but if it is out there (and searching for "Nemo" isn't good enough), I'd be thrilled if someone had it/can write it.

Also (twas in plural in the title :p) another restored/cut content request:

Carth's dialogue in the Apartment - I did find something by DarthJebus05, but it seems broken (and the file isn't hosted on fileplanet anymore).

Carth apparently (?) had more to say on the Leviathan, which I think is included in Allronix' dlg pack...

And... uh, no, that's it really. Just waiting for a reply from svösh and it's all good.

Have a nice evening, everyone!

EDIT: Found the Leviathan part, was in Allronix' mod afterall. And I'll do the male underwear myself since svösh seems to be on holiday <.<

While I don't have an answer for your requests, partly because I'm not sure what you requested in regards to Nemo, but this gave me an idea of my own. I think a "Recruit Nemo" mod would be really cool: Make Nemo survive and escape from the ruins and have him say he wants to help you on your quest to find whatever evil thing tried to kill him in there.. or something. I dunno, I'd certainly give it a download.

Though not necessarily cut content, as it was left unsuppressed in the game files, Bastila was originally supposed to have a scene with Nemo, an elderly Jedi from the enclave. They'd known each other for a long time and he asked her if she'd gotten her anger problems under control, revealing that her master used to dump water over her head when she became frustrated. This scene is impossible to view outside of modding as when Bastila rejoins the party so they can go to the mysterious ruins, Nemo has already gone there ahead of them and died
Wookiepedia.

But if Nemo survives, you can't loot his robe :eek:

• 1 month later...

Archived