Home

To Clone or Not a Clone, that is the Question?

Is the SK in TFU2 a Clone?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is the SK in TFU2 a Clone?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know

I've been reading through the threads, an there are some people who think SK may not have been cloned, an possibly made to think he was cloned, with Memories that belonged to the Supposed Original SK.

Great discussion point, even though we know the game isn't out yet, maybe we should start working with the Clues we do know about this Supposed Clone of SK.

I don't know...and I've decided that I just don't give a damn....it probably won't effect whether I play the game or not and I'll evaluate the whole story after I've done such.

LucasArts wants to play fast and loose with canon and goofy stories...fine, it's their franchise to ruin if they so choose. It's been going on since Phantom Menace came out, and I've decided to adopt an apathetic approach. (and yes before a fellow KOTOR player says it I know apathy is death) So there you have my 2 cents on the issue for what it's worth.

I have to agree, but my attitude changed after the PT TBH, when TCW was announced, but thats an old infected wound now that I wont bore you with, but yes, as long as they dont mess with 25,000-3,900 BBY, I don't care anymore. My days of only playing, reading, buying SW that fits into canon/my kinda Cool, are long gone, I just take what I can from it :)

So, I voted Don't know, Don't care... I just want non stylized graphics and a yellow lightsaber and I'm happy :D

He died in TFU and wasn't cloned

Interesting thought, i must admit, an i don't think it disqualifies the fact that this Starkiller or Galen Marek, can remember things of the past that are bought up, an might explain why he is also sent to Dagobah, to find out if he is really a clone or not, who else would know better than Yoda himself, even according to star wars canon, don't forget Anakin Skywalker also killed a Clone of Count Dooku as was recorded, an encountered the real one above Coruscant.

An Darth Vader would also know if he was really a clone or not, been looking at IMDB as well, an they seem to indicate that Palpatine may also be back in TFU2.

Oxymoron anybody?

Deafening silence? so when someone is dead and get resuscitated, thats an Oxymoron?

OT: I was talking about his death at the Hands of Vader halfway through TFU, he wasn't (to my knowledge) cloned then, why must he be cloned now? thats what I meant, not "dont like it so I pretendz it dont happen :("

Deafening silence? so when someone is dead and get resuscitated, thats an Oxymoron?

That's NOT what you said. We're not mind readers where you were trying to go with it.

What you should have said was:

He died in TFU, resurrected, and wasn't cloned

It would have been more clear to everyone.

OT: I was talking about his death at the Hands of Vader halfway through TFU, he wasn't (to my knowledge) cloned then, why must he be cloned now? thats what I meant, not "dont like it so I pretendz it dont happen :("

Hey, I agree with you on that possibility. Look at how Vader "killed" him right after defeating Shaak Ti. He impaled him with his lightsaber. That alone was enough to kill Qui-Gon Jinn. Then he threw him around the room and eventually into outer space. I don't know about you, but you shouldn't be able to bring someone back to life from that. But Vader had it done.

So it isn't a stretch that Vader messed with his mind to make him think he was a clone even though he still subconsciously remembers Juno.

Again, I think it's one of those things that could go either way.

Hey, I agree with you on that possibility. Look at how Vader "killed" him right after defeating Shaak Ti. He impaled him with his lightsaber. That alone was enough to kill Qui-Gon Jinn. Then he threw him around the room and eventually into outer space. I don't know about you, but you shouldn't be able to bring someone back to life from that. But Vader had it done.

Thats what part I meant (note to self, Shorthand doesn't work on t'internet :))

This is (imo) a bad move.

Because it shows LA is ready to do EVERYTHING for money. The genie is out of the bottle, so to speak.

What will hold them back to create a boss in TFU2 that is a clone made of Revans DNA material? The holo droid was at least a plausible explanation for having famous characters around.

Cloning, imo, isn't. It means you can drag any amount of characters from every time period into a game.

I had hoped this would have been the original Starkiller. It could have easily been explained that he was comatose or that Palpatine deliberately created the illusion for Juno and the rest that he was dead.

It's just...another standard bad fantasy element put into Star Wars.

To answer the thread question (d'oh):

I hope he is the original one. And they said he was a clone to hide the fact they tampered with his memory.

This is (imo) a bad move.

Because it shows LA is ready to do EVERYTHING for money. The genie is out of the bottle, so to speak.

What will hold them back to create a boss in TFU2 that is a clone made of Revans DNA material? The holo droid was at least a plausible explanation for having famous characters around.

Cloning, imo, isn't. It means you can drag any amount of characters from every time period into a game.

I had hoped this would have been the original Starkiller. It could have easily been explained that he was comatose or that Palpatine deliberately created the illusion for Juno and the rest that he was dead.

It's just...another standard bad fantasy element put into Star Wars.

To answer the thread question (d'oh):

I hope he is the original one. And they said he was a clone to hide the fact they tampered with his memory.

they never say he is acctually a clone. they say he is made to beleive he is a clone by Vadar!

they never say he is acctually a clone. they say he is made to beleive he is a clone by Vadar!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202783&page=2

Totally Agreed Raz, was thinking yesterday myself an came up of this anwser that Vader was against the Idea of Cloning Force Sensitives as you will see in the link above in the forum, an that it was mainly an Idea, that Palpatine tried to enforce, mainly because of wanting to become an Immortal Sith Lord

Archived