Home

[TSL] Mutton Chops!

LancerChronics

I rarely play a male mostly cause I don't like any of the head styles, except maybe the guy with the beard. Apparently many other people like him too, cause I see lots of mods to his head. Some remove the beard, some change the beard color, and another removed the side parts and left him with a goatee.

Still none of these seem quite right, so I'd love to see something like the goatee mod, only backwards. Remove the goatee in the middle and leave the rest. Leave the hair the same color, or maybe redden it up, not sure. Maybe leave a little tuft on the chin too, if it looks right.

I'd do it myself, but I'm not so good at the modelling. (course never tried it, but...) Anyway, if anyone gets the urge to make this, it might be really cool.

Other idea: Wire-rimmed glasses. Small, simple round lenses. Heck, don't even need to add glass. Would put a lot of class onto a jedi master look.

I'll do this tomorrow if you want. Could you be more specific about which head? Like provide a link to one of the mods you're talking about or something :)

Sure, here's a link to the Dark Harbinger mod which reshapes the head a bit, but you can easily tell which one.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Dark_Harbinger;92991

And this is what he looks like when someone gave him a clean shave. Not sure why the lips are so pink, but that may just be the portrait, looks fine ingame.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Shaved_Exile;68850

Ok, it's done. When I looked at him with the new skin on it I though "wow this model is strange looking", so I did some editing to the model itself also. It's subtle, but I think it looks way better and more masculine and not so feminine.

Screens:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

muttonchops.jpg

muttonchops2.jpg

To anyone else who wants this mod, I'll be uploading this to kotorfiles. I'm setting up the patcher now.

it's perfect! Just what I pictured, thx a ton. :D

now I can play a male, get handmaiden, change mira's head to one of my favorite heads (thx to your other mod). And all will be right with the world.

Edit: Figured I'd run through Peragus while I wait for the other mod to upload.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
swkotor2201005182122226.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yep, That'll do quite nicely. Having a bit of trouble with the portrait though, for some reason its stretching out on my computer.

Archived