Home

What was the last film you watched?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last movie was The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. This is Heath Ledger's (R.I.P.) final film, he unfortunately died while they were still filming it.

A very good movie IMO, but I am still confused on the ending a little.

Last two I watched were Daybreakers and District 9. Daybreakers was pretty much what I expected it to be, and something I'd watch again. District 9, I can't say it was bad, but maybe not something I'd watch again. The possible sequel, well, I'll still give that a chance.

Last two I watched were Daybreakers and District 9. Daybreakers was pretty much what I expected it to be, and something I'd watch again. District 9, I can't say it was bad, but maybe not something I'd watch again. The possible sequel, well, I'll still give that a chance.

I've seen District 9 myself. Completely different from what I was expecting. I agree with you, I probably won't watch it again but I am curious about the second one.

Watching Avatar on DVD right now...you know.

I saw that one a few weeks ago when the DVD arrived(I forgot I ordered it, so it was a bit if a surprise). I can't say much about it, though it is something that I will be watching again. Sure, some of it I wasn't expecting, but nothing to jarring for me.

I've seen District 9 myself. Completely different from what I was expecting. I agree with you, I probably won't watch it again but I am curious about the second one.

I did like the few references I spotted (Ash, Anyone? No? Then Whos laughing?), but that thing with the fingernails...egh. That is something I'll need the Brain Bleach for.

I saw that one a few weeks ago when the DVD arrived(I forgot I ordered it, so it was a bit if a surprise). I can't say much about it, though it is something that I will be watching again. Sure, some of it I wasn't expecting, but nothing to jarring for me.

It's just a mindless entertaining movie...that's all I like about it.

I watch a movie every night.

This week I watched all 5 Dirty Harry Movies...Best cop movies ever only leathal weapon 1-4 give them a run for there money.

Just finished Monty Pythons Life of Brian

wolfman...good

Not a pairing of words I would have made, but to each his own...:xp:

The film I watched most recently for the first time was 'The Desert Rats', about the Rats of Tobruk. James Mason's Rommel was brilliant, especially when paired with his role in the same part in 'The Desert Fox'.

The most recent 'new' film I saw was Ironman 2. Certainly very flashy and I got a good laugh out of the Senate Committee scene, but I wasn't mad about it overall. :giveup:

Most recently I watched Transformers 2 for the first time. I liked the first part very much, but this sequel turned out to be boring as hell.

Before that, a couple of months ago I saw Shutter Island. I expected some kind of fantasy/horror mixture, but was very pleasantly surprised with what I got instead. Then again, I had little info on the movie previously, so I had no idea Scorsese was behind it, until the credits started to roll.

Archived