Home

Dak's WIPs

Dak Drexl

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a pic of the Republic Station to salve some people's curiosity, and yes, it's reskinned.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8150

I just want to let everyone know that the mod is still up & running, and that I am starting to mod again.

Here is a pic of the Republic Station to salve some people's curiosity, and yes, it's reskinned.

Show spoiler
repstation.th.jpg

I just want to let everyone know that the mod is still up & running, and that I am starting to mod again.

Looks awesome :) I'm probably going to edit the skin a little bit to make it look newer and less like yavin - I'll probably use the endar spire textures. But I like what you're doing!! The planet outside looks sick.

Also, I've been working on Mr. Tony Stark as I mentioned before. I'm working on his items right now. So far he has 2 armors and 1 weapon, all 100% custom. All of his items will be 100% custom and I aim to make them expensive but also pretty high-powered. But not without drawbacks! For example a big gun I've made has really solid damage properties but comes with a dexterity penalty. Will post pics as soon as I'm done with all the items so I can make a Stark Enterprises Montage pic :D

Yet again, I have an update for you all:

Show spoiler
(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Story: An optional side quest on the Republic Station, the Republic finds a Sith Interdictor-class Star Destroyer that is in the same system as them. They send you to infiltrate the ship and destroy it, in order for it to not find the Station. However, you must go in alone, because the Academy doesn't have enough men for an attack like this, and sending in a squad (your party) will attract a lot of attention and could cause the ship to call for reinforcements. It's much more easier to send one man into the ship. However, there is also a secondary objective. The ship's commander was a reknowned republic soldier in the Mandalorian Wars, and the academy would like to have him captured alive.

Do you guys need somebody to review your dialog and logs? I'd be happy to help with that - I write. :p

I think both LDR and I are grammar nazis for the most part anyway, so I think we're ok there, but if you're interested in writing dialog for a minor character (another Republic merchant to be particular) let me know! Always appreciate an offer for help.

LDR, that looks awesome! I'll just sit back and let you work on that.

Update on my part: as I said before Tony Stark will be a merchant on the Republic station and will have some cool and unique items for you to buy. Made a little montage thing for you guys so you can see:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=714&pictureid=8166

Let me know what you think of everything. Keep following :thmbup1:

I created a new map for the first module of the Sith Battleship.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8171

I also made a new skin (blue with teal highlights). I'm going to have the skin for the Sith Commandos, but I still need a skin for the Armory Chief. I'll take any requests for his skin.

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=8172

I also made a new skin (blue with teal highlights). I'm going to have the skin for the Sith Commandos, but I still need a skin for the Armory Chief. I'll take any requests for his skin.

Show spoiler
sithcommando.th.jpg

I'll take care of both.

Now that they are there, I can see them. So tell me, where do you actually host them when they are not on image shack? Because it always seems to fail, don't know why. Maybe you host them to friend-only albums? No clue as to why this is not working for me. Maybe I'll just stop watching progress for this mod and stop bothering you with images...

Couple more things to share, one is related to the recruit mod and one isn't.

Trying to keep in with the Republic theme, Dak has a new portrait:

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=714&pictureid=8176

And I got bored and made a sword. I was thrilled with how it turned out, so I'm going to release it when I feel like hosting it on whatever alternative site I use since kotor files is down (can't seem to think of it...):

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=714&pictureid=8177

I know the glowy part isn't perfect but I still love how it turned out.

Let me know your thoughts as always! :thmbup1:

The background of Dak's portrait reminds me of Soviet Russia's flag. Maybe you could try for the same kind of dark bluish background the other party members have.

Huh, I guess it does stand out a lot from the other portraits. I definitely want to keep the logo if I can but I'll play with the colors a bit to make it look "right". Thanks for the feedback FG.

Archived