Home

Movies NOT to Watch!!!

Tysyacha

My pick for the most disgusting, vile, creepy, unsettling monstrosity of all time:

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE.

I only watched it (on YouTube) because I was intrigued by Roger Ebert's 0-star review: "It is what it is, and it occupies a world where the stars don't shine."

^^^^^^

AGREED 1000%!!!

I DARE anyone to name a movie that is worse than this. I want amnesia now!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever seen Patch Adams? Imagine cringing for two hours straight. It was sheer torture. It's the kind of film that you'd recommend to someone that you secretly despise.

Have you ever seen Patch Adams? Imagine cringing for two hours straight. It was sheer torture. It's the kind of film that you'd recommend to someone that you secretly despise.

Wow. I loved that movie.

However, another Robin Williams movie to avoid..."Man of the Year." Basically, what would happen if Stephen Colbert became president. It was funny for the first half...then tried to get serious KILLED the movie. Not even worth a TV viewing while you're sleeping.

I'm sure I'll think of more in a little bit...

If anyone can go through life avoiding these 2, their soul will be the better for it ;)

bloodrayneposter.jpg

mtfbwya

You know, I actually want the time I took to watch this and the second movie...back. I don't know how anyone(namely the director) could seriously think that THIS story is good enough to have the name "BloodRayne" attached to it, namely since the only thing that comes from the game is the base design of her outfit, and the blades(which obviously aren't correct). And this is compounded by the fact that he is doing it again. Doesn't matter that it might just have the setting the first game had in the second act, I don't have much hope.

I don't know how anyone(namely the director) could seriously think that THIS story is good enough to have the name "BloodRayne" attached to it, namely since the only thing that comes from the game is the base design of her outfit, and the blades(which obviously aren't correct). And this is compounded by the fact that he is doing it again. Doesn't matter that it might just have the setting the first game had in the second act, I don't have much hope.

Not surprising, since it's Uwe Boll after all. If you see his name on a movie, you know it's not worth watching. I remember when a friend brought Boll's adaptation of the video game Far Cry for us to watch. Suffice to say that it was a very painfully mindnumbing experience.

If anyone can go through life avoiding these 2, their soul will be the better for it ;)

dandd.jpg

mtfbwya

Honestly, it's like noone involved in the making of that movie had even seen one of the rulebooks. The only distinct thing from D&D that they put in there was a Beholder, and they did that entirely wrong. And that's strictly from a D&D player's perspective. Fortunately they corrected that mistake in the underrated, lower budget sequel, Wrath of the Dragon God, which not only drew heavily on the source material, but was also more better written and had more convincing special effects:

Aye...anything Uwe Boll's name attached is automatically garbage. The man should be banned from making movies yet he continues to be allowed the rights to video game franchises that deserve better.

The Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter movies were pretty God awful and I felt that Rocky V was time in my life that I'd like to have back.

GI JOE.

I guess they thought that with the success of Transformers, my generations favorite daytime cartoons were a guarantee of success. Guess they also forgot that just having characters from the show wasn't enough to keep us watching. I want those 4 hours of my life back. Oh wait, it only FELT like 4 hours.

<BREVITYSNIP>

The Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter movies were pretty God awful and I felt that Rocky V was time in my life that I'd like to have back.

I never saw #1, didn't mind #2 if only for the naked silhouette of a naked Jade (I mean c'mon I was a horny adolescent) and MK was very much more in back when the movie came out than it is now by comparison.

I agree, SF the movie was an abomination and...Van Damme and Raul Julius should not have lowered themselves to that level IMO. I applaud their effort but all it really succeded is giving know-it-alls (know-nothingers) fuel to argue Blanka and Charlie are one and the same. Anybody who has played the original SF2 knows Guile was avenging Charlie's apparent death; Charlie =/= some boy named Tommy that got lost out in the Brazilian jungle and learned eel zapping as he grew up.

:ugh:

The only halfway decent game-adapted movie was Mario Bros. and even that was a little ...eh.

I DARE anyone to name a movie that is worse than this. I want amnesia now!

Step Up 2, enough said.

I also think Batman and Robin, along with Ghost Rider, have the potential to be some of the worst movies this world has ever seen.

Archived