Home

Ebon Hawk Cargo

Hello. I really missed some storage space abord the Ebon Hawk in Kotor II. In the first game i know there were a few containers. I was wondering how i could just place a few empty containers abord the Hawk, maybe in the same room as for the first game.

Could someone give me a step by step instruction on how to do this.

Another tip for a mod could be: Change the animation for Bao Dur when he uses the shield breaker feat on force fields. First time we see him do it is the only time it works. When you select him to use this feat later he will by default either kick the force field or punch it with the wrong arm, and it looks bad. He is suppose to use the special arm for this, as he mentioned himself.

Ebon Hawk Cargo mod:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Ebon_Hawk_Cargo_Mod;56845

I agree about the arm thing also.... when you use the feat in combat the animation plays correctly, but when you just use "bash" or whatever against a force field he just attacks it with his sword or whatever is equipped. That's always annoyed me too, good idea.

Thanks Dak!

Yep. Lets hope someone take the time to look into it soon..

EDIT: I had an additional question. I was wondering how you can add dialog to specific npc characters. I recently converted some enemy characters to neutral npc characters, and now i want them to have that random dialog when you click on them.

Example: I convert the enemy npc on Onderon to become a neutral commoner. How can i add the commoner dialog to the converted npc?

How can i go about doing that..

Well are they the same NPC? In other words, did you just change alignment?

If so, you'll need to change a variable at the same time as you change alignment. Then just add a variable condition on a branch of the .dlg file you use for the now neutral NPC. If you do the whole dialogue - fight - dialogue thing, then just add the conditional change onto the second bunch of dialogue.

If you need a hand, just give us a yell and I'll post screens and other goodness.

I believe i changed the enemy npc from hostile to friendly or neutral, then i also changed the alignment of the npc from dark towards light. I also changed the appearance of the npc from rodian thug to Onderon soldier.

Well.. im not very experienced in any of this. Know only the most basic stuff; so yes, i would appreciate a little step by step instructions on how to give the soldier that default npc dialog.

• 1 month later...

Archived