Home

Adventure Pack mid-week offer

The LucasArts adventure pack is the mid-week madness offer on Steam its 50% off its original price just for the next 24 hours. So while you wait till MI 2 SE is released play classic titles Fate of Atlantis, Last Crusade, Loom and The Dig even if you don't (or do) have these games already.

Thanks for the heads up. I have FoA on DOS-CD in great shape...but I would love to just be able to play it whenever without firing up ScummVM or DosBox. Thanks for the heads up!

Same here, I already own the original CDs to these games (well not Loom as thats on my hard drive) and anyway to get another pack released and to show to LucasArts that money can be made from these games and not just Star Wars games is good enough for me to buy them again.

If you want to do that, you should wait until the deal is over, so that they can make MORE money from them ;)

But if everybody waits, the deal might never end, because LucasArts are waiting until someone finally uses the deal. Imagine, we'd have an infinite deal going on, and nobody's using it because they want to wait until it gets more expensive.

Why do you claim it's a 24 hour deal? It's a mid-week madness sale, and if you have any experience with Steam you'll know that they always run until Friday. They have not been 24 hour sales since they started doing them, unless they've been specified as 24 hour sales and not a "mid-week madness" sale.

Trust me, I live for these Steam sales :)

Archived