Home

Can't talk to Atton

LancerChronics

It's been a problem since arriving on Telos, while under house arrest. And now I'm on the Ebon Hawk after Atris. I think it began when I tried to alter my appearance with KSE to female, but never clicked him with the original appearance before I made the change. Changed it back later.

Have TSLRCM.

He will comment, and when the game initiates the conversation I can choose options.

However, whether he's a party member, or just sitting around the Ebon Hawk, I click him and nothing happens. Makes it difficult to boost his influence and potentially impossible train him as a jedi.

Any ideas to fix? Or even a workaround? Like some sort of console command to force start a conversation with an NPC?

Have you tried going back to an earlier save from before you messed with KSE?

Yes. I have a save where I'm on the Ebon Hawk (leaving Peragus). And I can talk to Atton normally. Of course all he says is "Use the navicomputer to get to Telos" or whatever it is. Continue through the file and reach house arrest. Atton no longer clickable for conversation.

Mod save on ebon hawk (change appearance), Atton still is fine. Continue to House arrest. Can't click.

Other potential interference could be from the "Skip Peragus Mod"

Edit: Well I doubt it's anything in the override. I removed anything that wasn't UTC, MDL, MDX, or TGA (assuming that they aren't the cause, can't load the save without them either). No change.

So it's either a wrong global (maybe from skipping Peragus), or a bad install. I hope its not a bad install cause I've restarted the damn game 4 times already. I want to fricken get past Telos!

Edit2: Not a problem with the install. Loaded up a downloaded generic save in same location, Atton talks just fine. (Also noticed that in my save, Atton won't sit down)

Yeah, I generally avoid mods like skip Taris/Peragus for this very reason. I hate having to go back and do stuff because a mod screwed something up and a certain conditional wasn't satisfied.

Live and learn. :)

Archived