Home

Sithspecter's Wooden Rifles

I'm not really sure if this is the right place for this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.

Another hobby of mine that is non-modding related is building wooden rifles and guns in my shop. Here are two that I have done, the FN Herstal P90 and the M-16A1.

102_3197.jpg

102_3196.jpg

102_3195.jpg

m163.jpg

m162-1.jpg

m161.jpg

RAMIREZ, TAKE OUT THE UAV WITH THE WOODEN M16! GET TO IT, RANGER!

Good work there. Must be fun pretending to run soldier-like with an real-looking wooden model instead of plain air. >_>

Yeah, it is. Me and my friends do some roleplaying with a bunch of these at night, it gets pretty fun.

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6479 PRIVATE SITHSPECTER! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING!

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6480 HELL, I MAY EVEN MAKE YOU A HONORARY RIFLEMAN IN MY BELOVED CORE.

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6482hehehe! Ummm, do they shoot 7.62 mm....full wooden splinters?

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6485WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NIMROD??? DIDN'T MOMMY OR DADDY TEACH YOU ANY RESPECT?

picture.php?albumid=434&pictureid=6484Pay no attention to the mental degenerate Private Pyle, Private Sithspecter. Btw, there will be a rifle inspection at 07:00 tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All corny jokes aside, nice workmanship Sithspecter. Very nice, very nice indeed. ;)

And do you have any plans for making the AR-15 or even a M1 Garand?

Pay no attention to the mental degenerate Private Pyle, Private Sithspecter. Btw, there will be a rifle inspection at 07:00 tomorrow.

And do you have any plans for making the AR-15 or even a M1 Garand?

Gomer Pyle, USMC? That stuff was the best...

I didn't plan on making an AR-15, but I guess a Garand would be easy enough to do if you insist. :)

Cool stuff SS; those just need a lick of paint or something :p

How long does it take to get a block of wood look like a rifle?

black03.jpg

black01.jpg

black02.jpg

Good enough for you? Yeah, not a lot of detail on the paint job, in fact none at all, but I think if I tried to detail it, it would just end up looking silly. It usually takes between 4 and 8 hours total to make these, depending on the amount of detail. I've got my eye out to make an AK-47, an M-249 SAW, and probably an AW-50F rifle.

Gomer Pyle, USMC? That stuff was the best...

I didn't plan on making an AR-15, but I guess a Garand would be easy enough to do if you insist. :)

Well you don't have to on my account SS, that's really up to you. I was just wondering if you were or if you had already made one or the other. ;)

I've got my eye out to make an AK-47, an M-249 SAW, and probably an AW-50F rifle.

You'll probably have fun making that AK-47 and I'll bet it will really look realistic when your done, since half of it is actual wood stock. :)

I challenge you to construct, with your tree-product materials: a Remington 870 Express Tactical with two shot extension, working fore-end, and nine wooden buckshot loads. o_Q

That's seriously some nice work you got there SithSpectre. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. *cough* Shotgun! *cough*

Good enough for you? Yeah, not a lot of detail on the paint job, in fact none at all, but I think if I tried to detail it, it would just end up looking silly. It usually takes between 4 and 8 hours total to make these, depending on the amount of detail. I've got my eye out to make an AK-47, an M-249 SAW, and probably an AW-50F rifle.

Héhéhé, yep yep, that looks nice. I don't think the real guns get any super deluxe paintjob either :lol:

Wow, 4 to 8 hours, nice. I wouldn't know where to start. I rather have a cube and some vertices :lol:

Looking forward to see that AK-47 or was it HK x-D

The other guns I have no idea what they look like, I don't know much really about that stuff. You got some action shots of your RP-ing group in full gear :D

I give you grand challenge:

mi24.jpg

Life-size model with rotating blades preferred.

And how exactly is he going to create a Hind that can take off out of wood, dear boy? o_Q

Awesome jobs, by the way, Sithspecter. That's some pretty nifty crafting.

Archived