Home

Two Steps from Hell

Ever wonder where all that epic music from trailers come from? "Two Steps from Hell" is the music group that makes a lot of it. I recently discovered this group after watching the Mass Effect 2 release trailer.

They don't usually release their music publicly because they license their music to the big movie groups for their trailer needs; however, they did release a public album entitled "Invincible."

It's amazingly written music, and it can make even the most boring car ride seem important. Just thought I'd share and see what you thought.

You can get their album through online distribution like Amazon or iTunes MP3 stores...you can buy song by song, but I recommend buying the whole album...it's quite amazing.

Let me know if you guys take a listen and what you think!

Amazon

Main Page

I've known about them for about two years. Yes, their music is awesome, but they're probably not the only epic movie/trailer music making company out there. I've listened to so many of their songs, and now it seems that I keep hearing those same songs all over the place on TV and in movies.

I've known about them for about two years. Yes, their music is awesome, but they're probably not the only epic movie/trailer music making company out there. I've listened to so many of their songs, and now it seems that I keep hearing those same songs all over the place on TV and in movies.

Oh, I know they're not the only ones making it, but I think that they are easily the best at it from what I've heard. This music can stand amazingly well on its own, but they can all be applied to really any kind of trailer or commercial. The way it fit in with the ME 2 trailer was perfect. That was the main reason why I didn't wait to buy the game...

Pure, unadulterated, awesomeness. I can't get enough of epic orchestra music and these guys are friggin phenomenal. Great find man

Yup :) Keep an eye open for another album from them in the future as their director has stated that he wants to release another public album. I'll be sure to let you know if I hear anything about it!

Archived