Home

Luke and others

Ser'eck

Since this game is allegedly set before ANH, I very much doubt that we'll see Luke, since he's still just a teenager on Tatooine. It would be highly disruptive for him to see any action or adventure before then.

Unless Starkiller makes a trip to Tatooine. By this time Luke would be 17 or 18 years old.

Its because luke wasn't shown to be a jedi, all you saw from him in the movies was basic lightsaber fights. In the novel he is potrayed more but its not as much as a wow factor because you don't see what it would look like on a game or a movie, etc.

Starkiller though is however, much more then Luke.

Taking a destroyer down was more then what yoda could do when Yoda was facing the Emperor. =P Then again, do take into fact that yoda was fricken old - still, for an old jedi, he was still better then luke was.

In a 1 on 1 fight, if anakin wasn't in that suit of armor, i still think Galen would beat him.

However, do i think Galen could of went up agains Raven? Thats much much more...debatable, seeing as how the Sith Lords back then =P could destroy planets using the force...

Its because luke wasn't shown to be a jedi, all you saw from him in the movies was basic lightsaber fights. In the novel he is potrayed more but its not as much as a wow factor because you don't see what it would look like on a game or a movie, etc.

Starkiller though is however, much more then Luke.

Taking a destroyer down was more then what yoda could do when Yoda was facing the Emperor. =P Then again, do take into fact that yoda was fricken old - still, for an old jedi, he was still better then luke was.

In a 1 on 1 fight, if anakin wasn't in that suit of armor, i still think Galen would beat him.

However, do i think Galen could of went up agains Raven? Thats much much more...debatable, seeing as how the Sith Lords back then =P could destroy planets using the force...

REVAN. NOT RAVEN. Why has Darth Revan's name been misspelled so much recently lol?

=P I don't know...-looks at his fingers- i guess its because his name is close to the name "Raven" that i just naturally spell it that way...<.< but really was it neccessary to just quote me on that?....You quote my whole post just to point that 1 thing out ._.; i find that...not neccessary.

Also you must realize that TFU is a Charicature, and a "Beat em up" Star wars, if Starkiller was brought into G-Canon, he would be a different character all together.

TFU's over the top force powers are a gimmick to make the game different, not canonical IMO, Don't get me wrong Starkiller is a beast but he will never be Luke Skywalker.

• 2 weeks later...
Since this game is allegedly set before ANH, I very much doubt that we'll see Luke, since he's still just a teenager on Tatooine. It would be highly disruptive for him to see any action or adventure before then.

AMEN

yes i agree with trujedi about starkiller beingway stronger than luke

Uhm. No? The Force Unleashed is the exaggerated version of a normal Star Wars story. That's what 'Unleashed' stands for.

Sorry to say, but this entire topic and some reactions are quit....disturbing for long-time fans who value canon and the movies.

Why not have Luke appear, together with Chewbacca and Revan (who traveled forward in time) to form sort of an Force A-team? I'd love to hear Starkiller say 'I love it when a plan comes together.' /sarcasm.

Well... depends on how you define stronger. Starkiller is probably a deadlier guy in combat, and his telekinetic force powers are impressive indeed. But in general he is trained for that purpose to start with.

Luke seems to be a bit more well rounded though. But I do think that he is less deadly in combat, even though combat does not mean everything.

Even with the toned down level of force from the game, Starkiller is still quite a powerful one.

Archived