Home

What Are You Playing?

Which is why i am *VERY* happy about finding this mod.

Skip Fade

cheers for that Darth Payne :thmbup1: I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds that level a major PITA.

@sabre.. dont tell me youre stuck in the 90s too. I have a friend who doesnt listen to any music from after 1999. Says it was the golden age of metal :D

mtfbwya

Hmm, let's see...

PS3:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (achievements)

Tomb Raider: Underworld (just found out that it has trophies now :xp:)

PC:

WoW

ME1

ME2 (simply so I can get everyone killed in the suicide mission ;))

DA:O

PS2:

DMC1

I'll get through all that...eventually...maybe...?

If I were smart, I'd only play one at a time instead of bouncing around. :lol:

I finished Dragon Age: Awakening last night. I’m a little disappointed that I did not play it sooner as I really had fun with the expansion. It had been setting on my coffee table since a few days after it was released.

I’m still playing a heavy modified Fallout 3 from time to time when I feel the need to run around shooting things in the head.

Also have Alpha Portal setting in my 360, but I can’t get past the hacking minigame. I still try it from time to time until I get frustrated and play either Fallout 3 or Dragon Age on the PC.

BioShock2 is setting unopened where DA:A was, need to play it, but if I move it from the coffee table I would have to dust.

Just finished going all schoolgirl for Assassin's Creed 2 (great game) so I'll probably hit Red Dead Redemption next.

Tried playing Metro 2033 before AC2 but it was really disappointing. Might take awhile for me to get back to that one (if ever). Though... I had a similar initial reaction to it that I did with Dante's Inferno, but that game really grew on me. Maybe Metro 2033 will too.. who knows. Guess I was expecting a more realistic/gruesome FO3, and in some aspects it is.. but the mechanics of the game itself are just mind numbingly easy or near impossibly hard tasks.. There's no middle-ground.

Alpha Protocol. I intend to post more on this later, but right now what I will say is that I'm planning a second run-through, I've had almost no glitches (a couple of loading issues aside which were easily worked around), and that I hate helicopters. Also, this game picks up hugely after Saudi.

Hearts of Iron III.

The great nation of Denmark is resisting the fascist tide, with err, a glorious rout by the Infantry and Cavalry of the 1st Division.

But all is not lost! Should Denmark fall we will continue the fight from Iceland.

thewitcher_cover.jpg

The game really is as good as the cover.

It's especially long, and the chore-like quest-doing reminds me of Morrowind, but without the insane scale. Besides, the quests are well-tied and there are few non-sequiter quests (other than standard FedEx quests).

The story isn't terribly engaging, but the world is fairly interesting (stereotypical elves and dwarves notwithstanding) and I like the idea of playing as a Witcher, someone who everyone needs to kill monsters, but nobody likes because he's a freak.

Also, there's sex and a terrific nude mod.

I like that game too.

I'm playing Jedi Outcast, like it says to the left.

I've always liked this game... except.. The only time I've ever beat Deesan(final boss) is when he threw his lightsaber, it got stuck, and he just stood there. Basically, I fail.

Fun game though.

A week ago I played an old classic - the Halo 1 campaign on normal co-op at a friend's house. I was amazed at how much harder it was than Halo 2 and 3 - a great challenge.

I've been playing Dragon Age Origins on the 360 since I bought it a couple weeks ago, up until a few days ago. I've played about 80 hours now and I've found many things in it that are reminiscent of Kotor, as well as noticing voice actors I know as characters from Star Trek Voyager in it.

I've just yesterday reinstalled EAW and FOC, as well as about 7 major addon/conversion mods, and have returned to playing and modding SW EAW:FOC after what must have been a year and a half of not playing it. I can't remember why I ever stopped playing it, its a great game.

At the moment i'm playing Mercenaries 2.

Its alot like GTA.

The best part is the voice actors, so far.

Mui: Jennifer Hale AKA Bastila Shan.(She gets shot in the ass early in the game. This happens to all the PCs. :) )

Mattias Nilson: Peter Stormare.

Chris Jacobs: Phil Lamarr.

Archived