Home

Flash Backs.

AlexDM

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are no references to a cloning process about subject 1157, I think he is the real starkiller, also because in the e3 video there is a clone tank opposite another clone tank, and opposite subject 1157 there is a sort of clone tank, but ww can't see a body..

Does anyone remember when starkiller was in the Empirical in the first game?

A voice called him subjcet 1138.

Sorry for the bad english...xD

Well just saw the latest updates here in Australia for TFU2, getting very interesting, with your observation there Outer, i must go back to the empirical scene again in the game & the book an check that out myself.

by what they have shown of the Trailers of TFU2, an the website, Lucasarts sure wants to keep us in suspense.

eureka... i figured it out...(maybe) Galen actually died in TFU 1 after killing shaak ti... when vader stabs him. His body is merely salvaged from outer space for his genetic code. A succesfull clone is made for the second half of the game... Which gave vader time to prepare the army of starkiller's we saw in kamino. Of course LA is known for pulling off such stunts.

eureka... i figured it out...(maybe) Galen actually died in TFU 1 after killing shaak ti... when vader stabs him. His body is merely salvaged from outer space for his genetic code. A succesfull clone is made for the second half of the game... Which gave vader time to prepare the army of starkiller's we saw in kamino. Of course LA is known for pulling off such stunts.

I said this ages and ages ago and the idea got shot down in flames. I think you're right though. Because Galens body would have been in space long enough to die. And when he wakes up at the medical facility all his scars are gone and everything, in fact in his words he flet better than he ever had before. I would say the force spirit was transported into a new body.

Mmmm I agree with the force spirit theory...

but why starkiller now is more powerful than before? in the trailer when he use force repulse he carbonize all the stormtroopers around him..( the gameplay is changed but I think this misses), seems that the words spoken by palpatine at the end of the game have proven to be true.

Well if the theory is true that his spirit came back into the clone, then its natural he is more powerful because "You are one with the force" when your dead.

The same probably goes for when you are near death as well, so if he was near death but revived, then he becomes more powerful.

mmm i dunno it all sounds abit far-fetched atm . I can belive the cloneing bit and his spirit being transfered once! , but i dont think it happened when vader destroyed him infront of the emperor lol. Im not sure he actually dies in that part.... meh , then again

Anything is possible with the force :)

Note No. 6 of Starkiller's "doctor" speaks of scientific success .. cloning in general can not be, as was already made, perhaps cloning of a jedi or a sort of revitalization..

Also returning to the theory of spirit, how will they coexist the spirit of Starkiller with the spirit of the clone in one body?

It seems to me more than anything else that Starkiller has lost his memory and vader is reprogramming it, as happened with Revan in Kotor, and the same that happened to the exile in kotor 2..

@Quter - Cloning is possible....I'm not understand your post X-x;;;

Besides...I'd actually think Cloning a Jedi would be easier then cloning a sith, because a siths have a much more dark look, which is actually them using their own life energy as well as the force to become more power, which is what palpatine showed when he continued to use force lightning to much, he degraded faster. Now yes...that was clone body his spirit was using but the degrading might of went faster because of it.

Now a Jedi is more 'pure' and can focus with healing and such, so cloning a jedi should be easier because of their capabilities to heal themselves and others.....(Do note...we never see a Jedi heal others, unless it was in KOTOR or in one of the novels)

Clones have no spirits. . .which is why they do memory implants. Sure depending on how they are raised they can obtain indiviuality thus they might have a 'soul' then. So if this was a starkiller clone, it was basically a empty vessel at first, which could allow then allow the original spirit of starkiller to inhabit the body.

Also...Revan's case might be more like starkillers but most certaintly not the Exiles, The exile leaving the Order behind and turning away from everything, also made her subconciously leave the force, which is then why she believed that it was the Jedi Order who took the force away from her, when kreia spoke to her.

@AlexDM- XD I wanted to say that so far they have cloned only normal person, a jedi or sith has never been cloned (if I remember correctly)..

I remember that in kotor2 only when you lost your bond with the force you can make it more powerful,after the fight with Palpatine, starkiller may have lost the link with the force or maybe it was cutand then he will start in TFU2 without having all the powers but then he will become more powerful in TFU1.

I hope you understand :D

XP seems you never read the novel then....

Palpatine - The emperor - "Sith Lord" - Has been cloned...i forget how many times <_<; but i remember after Episode 6, when Anakin (Cause ...well the whole redeem thing...) killed the emperor by throwing him down down down, the emperors spirit went to a clone body.

And in the novel i believe it was stated a Jedi has been cloned successfully...Kota doesn't know this or the Jedi was not so strong so it was easier to clone. When kota said "You're so powerful, it would be impossible" (Okay he didn't say word for word but its in one of the flashes) He means a Powerful Jedi has never been cloned before.

XP In Kotor 2...she didn't become more powerful because she left the force, she became more powerful because of killing others afterwards, Remember the Jedi's say "The more you killed others, the more power you gained, what about those around you? Your presence itself effects them" I forget the exact word they said that she was a leecher or something.

"This wound was caused by the Battle of Malachor V, and was what originally blocked her connection to the Force. It was also because of the nature of such wounds to feed on death that the Exile began to regain her Force connection on Peragus II, after all the personnel were killed by HK-50's machinations[source?]. When the Exile traveled the galaxy, killing hundreds in her search for the Masters, she unconsciously fed on all that death, fuelling her powers. It was this that caused the Masters such fear—both at her trial and after she had united them on Dantooine—as they thought her condition to be not only a threat to the Jedi and the Force, but a threat to life itself."

You're right,I was wrong about kotor2, I didn't know that was cloned a jedi/sith before Palpatine excluding galen, Unfortunately in Italy is very hard to find books of SW...

Why in the clash between Starkiller and Palpatine, Palpatine survived and galen not?

IF galen didn't want to protect everyone, he might have won the clash

Notice however the stormtroopers, who were about to shoot the rebels for dead. So by closing in just enough, he then use a great >Force Repulse< Which basically 'killed' himself in the process but it knocked away all the storm troopers and allowed the rebels to escape.

mmm i dunno it all sounds abit far-fetched atm . I can belive the cloneing bit and his spirit being transfered once! , but i dont think it happened when vader destroyed him infront of the emperor lol. Im not sure he actually dies in that part.... meh , then again

Anything is possible with the force :)

c'mon... qui gon was killed through the same scenario. But i'm not saying i'm right... Just an assumption.

Has anyone considered he is alive and they made clone of him but the clones go insane so instead of killing the original they brain wipe him and tell him hes a clone. You notice in the trailer that Galens clones have pure Black eyes, so if he was a clone he would also have pure Black eyes

Yes many people have(and this is whats generally been given by lucas arts i don't know where anyone else are getting these other crazy ideas), also look tat those clones to they look like they're done yet ? i wouldn't go by anything like that till they're out of their tanks.

Didnt Darth maul kill qui gon infront of obi? lol or are you to refering the books ? because i havnt read them lol sorry dude. :)

Dude i'm talkin about the stabbing incident just before he gets chucked into space, isn't that the way qui gon was killed?

You realize Qui-Gon and Galen got stabbed in different spots right? >.> If so then yes logically he would of died.

oh c'mon.... both were stabbed in the stomach... Its really dumb arguing over such trivial issues... You know it, i know it.

Archived