Home

what type of costumes do you want

truJedi

Hi guys! just wanted to get your thoughts on something...

when i play games, the costume factor is a big contributer to my gaming expeirience. It provides me with different types of feelings at the one time, e.g look at how baddass my guy looks :D.

Personally for starkiller, i would much rather see him in long flowing robes or dark cloked outfits. Not a big fan of the armoured ,sqaure box look they sometimes give you lol.

What would you guys like to see ?

I want a Kyle Katarn skin. If they would make one I wouldn't care about the rest become I would never play any other skin.

yer i dont mind a bit of kyle, but i still think even he would look a lot cooler with robe also on him :D

• 4 weeks later...
Costumes are not much of a concern for me, I only just want a good game.

True to an extent , but when im playing the game i want to look good

while kicking stormtrooper but.

What about the costumes people have seen so far ? thoughts????

i really hated the costumes in the first one :l i ended up wearing his assassins creed outfit, the good ending outfit or the sith robe. What was up with kento's robe? that thing was ugly as hell. Also my vote is with Prime. I'd rather have one outfit the whole way through and have optional dual wield/normal wielding style/maybe double bladed saber. in Force Unleashed 3 there HAS to be 3 sets of combos for three styles (single/dual wield/lightstaff)

and you have to be allowed to carry it normally >.<

(i mean seriously anyone zoomed in on him when standing still? the blade is rubbing his entire arm. Also sometimes when he ignites he ahs to turn around to check the blade isnt cutting him in half. Why are you going through the hassle Galen? stop holding it like a spastic!)

Archived