Home

Who would Win? Sion or Traya?

Kejoin

Who Would win? Sion or Traya  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would win? Sion or Traya

But what happens if Traya cuts Sion's head off? :confused:
"There can only be one." Her second round match will be against Connor MacLeod of the clan MacLeod in a fight for the prize.

Traya, she would crawl around that empty head of his until he just gave up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Well.. Sion gave Kreia a real beating on the Harbinger. I think its a really close game between the two. Anyone can win, but i think it all depends on circumstances, where and when the fight takes place. Sion would win on Korriban. But im sure Kreia would win on Malachor.

Seconded. Hell, if Darth Traya AKA Kreia had not reached the Exile when she did, she may well have not survived nor had the will to survive her encounter with Sion. As Exile's power returned, so did her power come back, considering they were bonded through the force.

Malachor was one thing, but Korriban was another.

Traya isn't that competent of a fighter - she gets the snot kicked out of her every time she's not with the group. Sion beats the crap out of her once on Malachor, I don't see why he'd have much trouble doing it again. Admittedly, that time it was Sion and Nihilus versus her, but still. If it were that easy for her to talk Sion to death, she would have done it right there.

• 2 weeks later...

She really isn't pure evil. She's no saint, but she's not soulless. She has a perspective on the Force that is quite reasonable. It controls your destiny, dominates the galaxy. She's right from a certain point of view - the Galaxy would be better off without the Force.

Well.. Sion gave Kreia a real beating on the Harbinger. I think its a really close game between the two. Anyone can win, but i think it all depends on circumstances, where and when the fight takes place. Sion would win on Korriban. But im sure Kreia would win on Malachor.

Sion also had a very unfair advantage. He had a lightsaber...

Kreia would have won on Korriban, no doubt. The darkside would fuel her powers, hence why she chose to stay aboard the Ebon Hawke. Same with Malachor.

...And? You seem to be forgetting that Sion is effectively invincible. Besides, making someone angry doesn't work in your favor when that person is a Sith Lord - fear, anger, hate, the dark side of the Force are they.

I know I said this earlier in this thread, but what do you say would happen if Kreia's lightsaber severed Sion's head from his body?

She really isn't pure evil. She's no saint, but she's not soulless. She has a perspective on the Force that is quite reasonable. It controls your destiny, dominates the galaxy. She's right from a certain point of view - the Galaxy would be better off without the Force.

Actually yes, she is pretty damn evil. She advocates viewing all other beings alive as means to whatever ends one chooses, only berates the Dark-Sided Exile for murdering random people because it achieves no particular end (rather than because she has any qualms about murder), and her ultimate goal of destroying the Force runs the risk of killing a large portion (if not entirety) of all life in the universe. Furthermore, her justification for doing so - her view that the Force controls everything - is only her own personal view, and it has no particular validation anywhere in the Star Wars canon. Really, Kreia's only reasons for hating the Force is that she's butthurt over being spurned by both the Jedi and Sith, and that she's hastily assuming that the claims of the Force having a specific will and "mind" are correct.

Less evil than Bane, Sidious, and others of that ilk, sure. But saying "she's no saint" is a rather lukewarm statement about her character.

Kreia would have won on Korriban' date=' no doubt. The darkside would fuel her powers, hence why she chose to stay aboard the Ebon Hawke. Same with Malachor.[/quote']

Doesn't Kreia in fact say that being on Korriban weakens her concentration, hence why she stays on the ship, and that Sion is the one whose power is boosted from being on Korriban?

Doesn't Kreia in fact say that being on Korriban weakens her concentration, hence why she stays on the ship, and that Sion is the one whose power is boosted from being on Korriban?

Perhaps, but that's not exactly how I interpreted the dialogue. Who knows, maybe I just didn't understand it all that well. :p

Archived