Home

Who would Win? Sion or Traya?

Kejoin

Who Would win? Sion or Traya  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would win? Sion or Traya

I know I said this earlier in this thread, but what do you say would happen if Kreia's lightsaber severed Sion's head from his body?

He would definately die. He isn't invincible he just ignores pain.(If you notice when the dark side exile can learn his ability it is called ignore pain.) Pain always kills you before the damage actually does, thus he can survive much more. But severing his brain from his body removes his abilty to control his body fuctions, therefore he dies. Kreia wins in that situation.

He would definately die. He isn't invincible he just ignores pain.(If you notice when the dark side exile can learn his ability it is called ignore pain.) Pain always kills you before the damage actually does, thus he can survive much more. But severing his brain from his body removes his abilty to control his body fuctions, therefore he dies. Kreia wins in that situation.

Yes, but it could also be vice versa where Sion severed Traya's head. Anyone would die from that.

Hmm Darth Traya is a master in manipulation, not to mention very strong in the force and capable of using three lightsabers at the same time. But Darth Sion is fierce warrior, great swordsman and pretty much immortal. If it's a duel I would vote for Darth Sion, he would charge towards her no matter what, and he will keep standing until he kills her.

Archived