Home

Character Creation, how many?

Kejoin

I definitely know there will be more than two, but how many is anyone's guess. WoW allows up to 10 per server, I'd imagine it would be at least that many.

It would make sense, if there are 8 unique classes, it would give us room t play one of each, and then replay our top two.

Of course it also depends on how servers are done.

I definitely know there will be more than two, but how many is anyone's guess. WoW allows up to 10 per server, I'd imagine it would be at least that many.

To clarify for people who haven't played WoW, it's 10 per server and a maximum of 50 characters total.

Speaking of WoW's system, I would like something similar to it, especially if the story is as important as they say.

To clarify for people who haven't played WoW, it's 10 per server and a maximum of 50 characters total.

Speaking of WoW's system, I would like something similar to it, especially if the story is as important as they say.

Yeah, and they're gonna be pretty unpopular pretty quick if we have to delete characters we've worked real hard at and enjoy just to make a new one.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived