Home

Who is the person in the ravine on Korriban?

Dinguz

Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?

Has anyone else noticed the person standing in the ravine between the Czerka station and the Sith academy on Korriban? If you stand on the bridge and look down into the ravine (on your right hand when you approach the academy) you should be able to see a person standing there amidst the tall cliffs. Is this anyone in particular or just something that BioWare put there to mess with our heads?

Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

Lol! I noticed that too. But I was unsure it was real when I first saw it, until now, since you mentioned it; it was kinda hard to see, too dark in that area.

And I was thinking at the time, that it might be a droid that they intentionally put there. For what, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.

Is there any way of reaching that thing?

Is there any way of reaching that thing?

Well in real life I would've thrown a stick or rock at it, just to see if it would jump or piss it off, one or the other :)

But seriously though, I have know idea how you'd get to it.

I'm here to solve the mystery!!! :D

After reading it i have go to see it myself, and i first thought "oh it's true!!!" but then i have seen to other character go to him then, i look at my party members coming at me, and i realize that it was the poor quality shadow of the game, that just appears like people ...

• 1 month later...

G-Man or Bigfoot? YOU DECIDE! :D

But seriously, it's probably a shadow. I've seen things like that happen in other games where the game would draw my shadow under me on what I was standing on, then draw it again on another surface under that. Perhaps if there was a no clip code we could go down and find out for certain.

• 4 weeks later...
It is a shadow, believe me xD

If You don't see it move is because... you have to stay at the same place to look at it... don't you think? Try to put your party members with you, there should be two additional shadows x)

Dammit! You just killed the Kotorfoot mystery! :(

Archived