Home

Ha ha - the Powerpoint game!

Huz

I'm not sure whether it's only just appeared on the front page or if it's OLD NEWS, but I've only just noticed the Powerpoint game that's on there at the moment. It's brilliant! Putting it together must have been a painstaking process so kudos to Jason(?) for sticking with it. The result is great fun. :)

I still reckon my April Fools' joke would have been a laugh a minute...

Thanks, Huz! Glad you got a kick out of it. It was a bit of silliness I intended to use as part of some MojoX "making of" launch shenanigans that never happened, and I just kind of quietly put a link to it in a Fact since we don't have a Behind Mojo anymore.

Actually, I'm still pretty bitter that we never used original the idea that was kicked around of launching MojoX with a splash page that played a modified clip from the episode of Arrested Development where Gob obligates Michael to construct a new version of Mojo fake Bluth model home in 2 weeks instead of two months, despite Michael's lack of confidence that it could be built in that time. "Solid as a rock!" I think Remi even had the video ripped.

Alas.

Archived