Home

Collector's Edition Announced

What a joke I recently purchased the or at least what I thought would be the collectors edition that I was hoping for would contain 2 disks. One with the game and the second with 3 or 4 bonus levels. The joke was on me and it turned out that their was only 1 disc. I am along with alot of people who have played the game and have stated on several forum boards that the game was way to short and am very disappointed that it appears nobody at lucasarts cares or is doing anything about it. Then they anounced that they will be releasing a endor level add on, oh please and is that the best they can do. And let just give starkiller a bunch more different costumes to wear are they serious. What lucasarts really needs to do is and I am no game designer but seriously first talk to the fans who have played the game to get a accurate list of things to improve the game and some things may not need fixing like the graphics,character control,powers,and how the character increases in level to get more abilities. They they should release a ultimate sith edition for force unleashed 2 and get it right this time.

What a joke I recently purchased the or at least what I thought would be the collectors edition that I was hoping for would contain 2 disks. One with the game and the second with 3 or 4 bonus levels. The joke was on me and it turned out that their was only 1 disc. I am along with alot of people who have played the game and have stated on several forum boards that the game was way to short and am very disappointed that it appears nobody at lucasarts cares or is doing anything about it. Then they anounced that they will be releasing a endor level add on, oh please and is that the best they can do. And let just give starkiller a bunch more different costumes to wear are they serious. What lucasarts really needs to do is and I am no game designer but seriously first talk to the fans who have played the game to get a accurate list of things to improve the game and some things may not need fixing like the graphics,character control,powers,and how the character increases in level to get more abilities. They they should release a ultimate sith edition for force unleashed 2 and get it right this time.

I'm with you on the disappointment factor, and I feel your pain. Really, I do. But as for what you were expecting, did you not pay attention to any news about the game, both here as well as all over the Internet, as to what was coming for the Collectors' Edition?

If not, cool, I understand, but you'll literally be the first person I've met that went into this without a clue.

Yes I actually researched the game and what to expect they meaning lucasarts would be shipping with the game and what features the game offered compared to the regular edition. What bothered me the most was all the way up to when the game was released and even after this was the picture of what was included in the game on the star wars store as well as on amazon.com and others for that matter. Lucasarts kind of fooled the fans and only when I emailed amazon.com and lucasarts of the error atleast amazon.com fixed the listing to be accurate.

did you not pay attention to any news about the game, both here as well as all over the Internet, as to what was coming for the Collectors' Edition?

For the collectors edition I get that you should do research, but prior to the games release where there are no reviews from users, many people got scammed when they pre-order the game. LucasArts expected this and are laughing themselves to the bank!

Yes I actually researched the game and what to expect they meaning lucasarts would be shipping with the game and what features the game offered compared to the regular edition. What bothered me the most was all the way up to when the game was released and even after this was the picture of what was included in the game on the star wars store as well as on amazon.com and others for that matter. Lucasarts kind of fooled the fans and only when I emailed amazon.com and lucasarts of the error atleast amazon.com fixed the listing to be accurate.

Jeez, and I thought LucasArts couldn't get any lower. Gave the wrong info for the game. O_o They must be seriously losing money and doing this out of desperation!

Archived