Home

Telltale rocks

Snugglecakes

Jurassic Park and Back to the Future?!

It's like some guys at Telltale have a picture of me on their desk, and every few months they ask, "What game shall we make for this guy next?"

Love it! Both franchises are great adventure game candidates. Can't wait to hear how true these rumours are... I really hope they're right.

Considering the newest press release and new front page item on Telltale's website, I think you can say that the rumors are pretty much dead-on. ;)

wow! Love it love it love it :thmbup1:

I'm still in shock, as soon as they make a star wars and indy adventure, they'll have covered all the adventure type media I love. They are actually slowly inching towards the awesomeness of LucasArts in the 90s, still some way to go there, but they're without doubt cooler than LucasArts ever was in terms of looking after their fans.

Ok and maybe a 3rd instalment of maniac mansion :)

Now if only the dvd store was still open... I need to get back to the future out.

Jurassic Park and Back to the Future?!

It's like some guys at Telltale have a picture of me on their desk, and every few months they ask, "What game shall we make for this guy next?"

I know. :) I've felt the same way. The only series I didn't get into before Telltale was Bone (although I've since gotten into it thanks to the games. The books get really good after The Cow Race :)).

The rest of the games, I was a fan of the originals before the games, so I always felt like Telltale was catering directly towards me. :)

Now they just need to make a Quantum Leap and Sliders game and I'll be all set.:thmbup1:

Holy ****! Dude what?! Jurassic Park!

Not so sure about Back to the Future, it's an awesome trilogy and shouldn't be tampered with imo.

I'm still in shock, as soon as they make a star wars and indy adventure, they'll have covered all the adventure type media I love.

This would be awesome beyond awesomesauciness.

I know. :) I've felt the same way. The only series I didn't get into before Telltale was Bone (although I've since gotten into it thanks to the games. The books get really good after The Cow Race :)).

Interestingly, Bone (and Monkey Island) are the only Telltale games I like. I can see how Park and Future will excite some people, but they have no interest for me.

It would certainly be preferable to get them, but if they're not available I think Telltale will be able to cast decent sound-alikes.

Fox's voice has lost a quite bit of expression over the years due to his Parkinson's.

The guy who did the cartoon voice did a good job, and Dom Armarto's name has been bandied about on the Telltale forums as a possible Marty if Fox is unavailable.

In the cartoon Dan Castellaneta voiced Doc. Heh.

I'm not worried about replacement voices. Both Christopher Lloyd and Michael J. Fox have pretty easy to imitate voices, and the way Biff is voiced is certainly easy as well.

I never saw the cartoon series, but the guy who did Michael J. Fox in Atlantis II: Milo's Return was really good.

If they can get Christopher Lloyd to do this here, then they should be able to get him for the game.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

and especially this trash

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Archived