Home

LFNetwork Returns to E3

Jeff

LFNetwork will once again have a presence at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo. We will be giving you hands on coverage of all the upcoming LucasArts and Telltale games we can get our hands on.

E3 is June 15-17th. I will be there the first two days, and ZeroXcape, a LucasForums founder, will also be there the first day of the show.

Use this forum to discuss anything and everything related to E3!

While Jeff will be providing coverage for the LFNetwork on location, I'll be helping him out by providing support coverage so he can better spend his time getting some of those juicy exclusives for you all.

I'm sure E3 2010 is going to be extremely interesting... I can't wait.

I can't wait, either. I'm looking forward to TOR news, seeing if there really is going to be a JKIII, the 'surprise' about Portal 2, what Obsidian is doing since the very lukewarm reviews of Alpha Protocol, and what some of the big devs are doing.

I'm mainly looking forward to what Crytek will reveal about Crysis 2, what Obsidian will be working on next, maybe something about TOR, hopefully something from Respawn, and some big announcements from Valve.

Actually, just Crysis 2 and anything from Valve will make this my favorite E3 to date.

L.A. might have some stuff on TOR I'm hoping/predicting. If it's anything like their recent flood of games, it's going to be good.

I wonder if Capcom is pulling out any other big cards besides MvC3: fate of 2 worlds.

Will Konami make a comeback w/ Castlevania?

What's with that 8-bit Grand Theft Auto-ish looking bit I'm hearing so much about? Supposedly it'll be parodying several games and stuffs in general from the 80's. Called 8-bit city rampege, something like that?

Anyhoo, can't think of anything else to be excited about for E3 right now. :devsmoke:

So, tonight we get a new TFUII trailer, then at E3 we get a new cinematic TOR trailer, and hopefully a new surprise. (rumors about a Starfighter 3, BFIII, and JKIII have surfaced)

I've been abused by Lucasarts long enough to not expect much :(

what Obsidian will be working on next,

Agree

I want to know is Obsidian will be following up Alpha Protocol with a sequel. If they do announce a sequel to Alpha Protocol and if you have a chance to ask any question, then just ask them simply “Why”.

I want to know is Obsidian will be following up Alpha Protocol with a sequel. If they do announce a sequel to Alpha Protocol and if you have a chance to ask any question, then just ask them simply “Why”.

Don't bother. The answer is "because it's ****ing great, even if tons of people suck at it."

:thmbup1:

Which Castlevania game are you talking about? They're coming out with a few of them.

Lords of Shadow. Forgive me that I only have this month's PSmag's perspective on it yet.

I'm actually an oldschool fan... I'll probably like it regardless.

The article had a kind of 'meh' attitude about the whole thing. Supposedly it's an entirely different storyline according to its producer David Cox. No connection whatsoever to any others but maybe a few nods and winks to past games.

I was getting the impression [from PSM] it may fail to catch the attention of new crowds, hidden behind old "we'll see how it goes".

Though if you'd care to enlighten me...? And more than one? Really?

I can say that all's I care about is seeing what's going to be revealed for the new Legend of Zelda game. I am hoping for a JKIII, but being a rumor, by principle, I'm not going to believe it unless it becomes confirmed.

Telltale have a booth this year by any chance?
Not a booth on the show floor but they have a private meeting room which we've been invited to check out. Really hoping they will be talking about the Jurassic Park and Back to the Future stuff.

Not a booth on the show floor but they have a private meeting room which we've been invited to check out. Really hoping they will be talking about the Jurassic Park and Back to the Future stuff.

Sounds good! Be sure to divulge all that you are legally allowed to! :thmbup1:

Archived