Home

A reboot:

Kuuki

((Cantina!!!

I'm still gunning on the series! but heres something new!

not 100% a reboot series, just something different,

hey new guys, here's something for you!

keep OOC's (out of character) comments in double parenthesis!

post your character at the first post of you joining in!

no god modding! (IE, dont become all powerful (unless the story allows for it!))

No 'controlling' of another person's character! (certain NPC's will be controlled to different players, IE like Luke Skywalker)

No killing off another person's character with out permission!!

to make things more readable and more understandable:

keep situational events in asterisks '*'

keep all situational 'thoughts' italicized using the [ i ] [ / i ] < type of VB coding, and single 'quotations!'

anyone who talks use "double quotations!"))

*A view of the council chambers is viewed, with speeders and other various craft flying well above the streets on Coruscant...

It is many years before the events to which have taken before many great tragedies...*

Yoda: "Allow this appointment lightly, the council does not. Disturbing is this move by chancellor Palpatine."

Anakin Skywalker: "I understand."

Mace Windu: "You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master."

Anakin: "What??"

*The scene shows the various other masters glancing towards Anakin Skywalker, and then briefly at themselves...*

Anakin: "How can you do this? This is outrageous! It's unfair! How can you be on the council, and not be a master!?"

Windu *slightly angered* "Take a seat young Skywalker."

Anakin *bows first* "Forgive me, Master."

*Obi-wan shakes his head at his apprentice.*

*In this scene instead of Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi, telling his situation on his surveillance, the scene is changed to a more interesting turn of events..."

Windu: "Allow our guest to enter."

*The doors open inward, and before they are fully opened, a half asian man in his early thirties donned in Jedi Master robes, reaches the center of the council before the doors themselves have a change to close.*

Windu: "You dress in our robes, yet we do not recognize you."

Obi-Wan: "And that, your message is nothing more then urgent. Not to mention you never even had addressed yourself as a Master."

???: "As I am sure that attention must give way to urgency, and urgency must give way to dire circumstances, and with even that, dire circumstances must give way to grave situations."

Yoda: "Reasons you have given, I sense much great with in you, but truths have not been reviled."

Ki-Adi-Mundi: "As of right now, we have no reason to trust your word, as you have entered these chambers under false pretences already..."

???: *interupting* "It was the only way I can get your attention, even for a moment. Time is drawing near."

Obi-Wan: "Time for what?"

???: "Your suicides."

Windu: "You will have to explain yourself, now." *looking slight angered, but only in appearence*

Yoda: "Allow him without pressure, you must, Master Windu."

???: "I accept."

*The unknown man raises his head and lefts go a deep sigh. As he lowers his head, his bright red hair grows slightly dull, and many of the strands turn gray, as his face and hands turned bruised. His eyes turn a vile colored yellow.

in response, several members of the council, except for yoda spring to thier feet drawing and igniting their lightsabers.

the mystery man holds out his hand, which shows a portable holo-projector.*

???: "Wait. I need to show you this..."

*He activates the hologram, and it shows a list of the current Jedi Masters, Knights and Padawans."

???: "My name is Irvine, Irvine Sihen, I shall keep my last name a secret for the time being, but I am the grandson of the current Lord of the Sith."

*A moment of pause is made upon the Jedi Masters, now knowing what to make of the scene.*

Irvine: "Even though, I never earned these robes, I was well on my way to earning them, at my time before I fell to the whim's of my Father, Cracken. But needless to say, I was not even born yet. This information which I present to you now, is of no great importance during my time, but it is of great importance to you."

Yoda: "Backwards through time, you have must traveled. Curious, a Dark Jedi to tell us this much, but yet we have heard of this grave news you spoke of..."

Irvine: "Master Yoda, you have guessed as true as the legends say." *presses a button on the active hologram, and suddenly and rapidly images of Jedi are crossed out.* "This is a true time table as it is now, almost all of you, everyone here in this temple and elsewhere will die in the next few weeks."

*the other Jedi Masters extinguish their lightsabers.*

Mace Windu: "Why do you come here to tell us this, why change the future? As a possible SITH, how can we be assured that you're not trying to deceive us??"

Irvine: "I tell you to understand this: This galaxy and even The Force itself, will not exist forty years from now."

*A grim look on all of the faces of the Masters appears*

Irvine: "I know why the future for all of you looks clouded, even if you're dead. The truth is, in order to stop the end everything, we must act."

((Note to Admiral Odin, Redwing, Cmdr Cracken, Battledog, Deac, Rogue 15 & superthrown:

Not looking to envolve you guys, but I will make plenty of references, I want to put in a new life in this, it's a reboot, so almost anything goes!))

• 4 weeks later...

((If it's a reboot, call it something else. Srsly. Else why even do it in this forum? :p

It's not the Cantina if no one's involved but one person, unless that one person is Deac. I know we're not all about copyright law here, but still, as the only active moderator here - even as terribly inactive as I am, I'm still subscribed here - I'm gonna say 'no' on direct thread rip-offs of this kind.

Feel free to make a different Cantina-like story with your characters, though.

...Which this is, anyway, so I'm not going to close it or anything. Give it a different title, and I'll sticky it. :p))

• 4 years later...

Archived