Home

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Endgame

Goran Sensed the Jedi was Shocked and would Noramlly Attack at this Stage, But he had No idea of the Other Attackers Skills and was Not Prepared to Risk.

The Iridonian Stayed as he was Swords at Each Side Watching and Waited.

"I Have Ran my whole Life" he Muttered Under his Breather, It seemed this is what Calms him and Allows him to Use his Skills to the Fullest "I Ran From My Home when it Needed me to Fight, I Failed My people, I Failed Myself"

The Others Could Not Tell as Being a Iridonian he had to Wear a Full Head to Toe Armor to Keep the Poisions Air Away, But he Began to Cry Under his Mask"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perdante let out a long, slow, groan. Too many attackers, and not enough defenders. It was a position in which she often found herself playing dejarik against a more experienced opponent. One of her pieces would be under siege, and she hadn't enough pieces protecting it. Thus, she lost it.

At this rate, the Jedi is lost. I am nowhere near as powerful as she is in the Force, and I can't hold the barrier up around her for much longer. She again became aware that her hair was soaked with sweat, and she stank.

Let's see, there's one attacker--the strange man who broke my Force wall. He's most definitely after Juhani. Then there's a second attacker, the Iridonian I know, Goran Tex. He seems to have surrendered for the moment and is weeping. Strange. What am I going to do if either one of them suddenly decides to come after me? This pain is driving me mad, and I might faint. The only one defending Juhani besides herself is...me. The creature who seems to be her ally is just standing there, albeit in a battle stance.

She tried counting seconds in order to concentrate upon re-creating the barrier around Juhani. One, one thousand, two, one thousand, three...

Perdante could take it no more. She collapsed in an unconscious heap.

Juhani looked down at the Sith as she hit the floor, apparently out cold.

This is not good. I can't create barriers so it looks like it's time to retreat. I'm outnumbered and I don't think I can take on this new opponet, not without help.

She grabbed the sith who was still out cold on the floor and threw her over her shoulder before turning to the armored man who had gotten angry at her for throwing the vibroblades at him and motioning for him to follow.

"Follow me! And make sure you keep up!" Juhani shouted before taking of toward where her ship was docked. Thankfully it was nearby so she wouldn't have to use the force to enhance her speed for long.

Psycho was nothing short of confused as to what was going on. He had no idea who anyone was, who he was going to fight with or what would happen next. At one point he had his bladed tonfas out ready to strike the man when something weird happened to him. Then another sith jumped down into the fray, and finally the sith girl had blacked out.

"Follow me! And make sure you keep up!"

Psycho shrugged his shoulders and sprinted after the Cathar. It was either go with her or stay here and possibly die. He might not have had a force speed but that didn't mean he couldn't keep up. He could enhance his suit's speed enabling him to match the speed of a jedi using Force Speed.

When people are unconscious, they do not dream, because they are not aware of anything. That was what Perdante had always been told by her Sith superiors, especially when they were training her in the use of weapons that did not involve the Force--like poison. Unconscious prey is easy prey. That she was, and yet the young Sith Initiate was being rescued...

Aboard Juhani's Vessel, Medbay

Fire. The smell of sulphur. Pandemonium as everyone in sight screams and tries to run for cover. Debris is flying through the air, some of it burning rock. There is no escape from what has happened, and none from what will happen if the Found insist on trying to save--meaning imprison and kill--the lost.

Perdante wriggled upon the medbay cot like a wounded snake, still incapacitated, but dreaming nonetheless. It was a strange coincidence--or was it?--that at the same moment she was having the nightmare, the ruins of the Jedi Enclave exploded. The bombs that Juhani's attacker had planted at the base of it had all gone off, and now the headquarters of the rebuilt Enclave were in flames.

((Capisce? The Jedi Enclave EXPLODED, because FFWMe12 blew it up! Uh, FF--sorry I had the Enclave explode, but let's just say the detonator went off by mistake during your battle because it was jostled by accident. You're still alive, BTW. Don't hate me!))

ELEVENTY-ONE!1!1))

Juhani made sure that the sith was in the medbay and was under close watch by one of the ship's two droids before settling herself into the pilot's chair of the Ebon Blade, a dynamic class freighter much like the Ebon Hawk that she used to travel on back in the days with Revan and the others.

How I miss those days.

She motioned for the Armored man to sit down in the co-pilots seat as she began to power up the ship's engines. Even as she did so, she heard a loud explosion from off in the distance.

I wonder what that was? Sounds like some sort of foundation gave way directly after the explosion.

She spoke to the armored man even as she hit the buttons that activated the ship's repulsars. "We're getting as far away from Dantooine as possible. Activating shields just in case and setting course for Coruscant."

And so it was done. Three from the figure's arms shall part, yet only one shall return. For there can be only two, and fate has decreed Gagnante shall be the figure's apprentice. But the loose ends... they have not yet been tied up. And this is what the figure's heart, if he has one to call his own, is set on now.

Korriban is buzzing with the force. The Dark Side. And it is this powerful energy that the figure harnessed, and used it to see inside the tomb of Ajunta Pall. How a great swordsman will have his tomb forever lost to the darkness was a mystery to the figure, but it was not for he to question, but to do.

Initiate, he thought, contacting the lone figure that ventured inside. There shall be no kindness for him, as he was a failure, and not worthy to be called the Sith. He heard the initiate clad in armor speak, unable to comprehend how his master has entered his thoughts. Initiate, he repeated, you have failed.

The minds of creatures are fealty to no one, and are easy to manipulate. It would've been easy for the figure to summon a hundred Desert Hulaks to his own bidding, but that was not his goal today. For the spirits of the Sith shall feed on the failure of the initiate. He summoned a great deal of force, then used it to contact the Hssiss, and draw them back to their corporeal form. Then, upon seeing that they have, he sent them all to the tomb, as ethereal beasts.

The initiate would not have realized until it was too late. By then, a hundred rocks would fall in and seal the initiate to his brutal death. A scream would be heard, and the tale of the armored initiate would be forever forgotten, except by the figure, who is Ibis.

Dominic was beaten - and a beaten Dominic was not a happy Dominic.

His ship hovered in orbit around Dantooine, a small smuggler's vessel suited for only one or two people, at most. It was cloaked, so as to avoid detection; after all, the sector was alive with Republic cruisers and their ships, searching for the one that might have been responsible for the pit that was now the Jedi Enclave's final resting place.

The explosion had been fantastic - a deep rumble from the center of the ruins, the high-pitched hissing of that initial blast of air escaping from any crack it could find...and then the structure began to give way, the stone and steel crumbling with sickening cracks and snaps, sinking away into the earth as a ring-shaped cloud of dust fired out from its center. Having been the one to set it off, Dominic was far ahead of the dust cloud, and so he never knew what happened to his attacker. Not that it mattered. He didn't care to see the man again.

He ran his thumb along the bandage that hid the cut on his cheek as he spun one of the Sith's forgotten vibroblades a full three-sixty, its crosstree acting as an axis as it hooked and spun on his thumb's knuckle. Its blade sang as it cut through the air, and then Dominic caught it, silencing it immediately. Silence. That was all there ever was on this ship.

Placing the vibroblade on the shelf across from the foot of his bed, he set aside his thoughts on its owner and the woman she was defending for now. There was nothing he could do; he hadn't the foggiest idea as to where they might have fled to, and so had no way to give chase. All he had to do now, he surmised, was to return to Coruscant and report to his masters on the success of his attack. When he returned to the room once more, the hyperdrive was whirring comfortingly and the autopilot took care of the rest.

Ever since she'd been exiled, this tiny little ship had served as a home for Arai Elan. Barely more than a cockpit, a bedroom, and a small twelve by eighteen foot space intended for some sort of cargo, worn out almost to the breaking, it actually deserved the name painted haphazardly on the port and starboard sides of the arrowhead cockpit: Rusty Bucket.

Artificial gravity was off, though whether it was because Arai flicked the switch and turned it off or whether its connection to the power supply had failed (again) was up for debate. Whatever the cause, Arai was deep in a meditative trance drifting lazily in almost the exact center of the entire ship's mass, and expending only a fraction of her meditative energy to remain so. The ship itself was in a high orbit around Coruscant and there were two body bags strapped to the walls in its tiny cargo room.

Her mind drifted back in time almost a full day. She found that it was easier to let go of her darker actions if she replayed them in her mind while fully in the Light Sided meditation and repented. Her peaceful expression twisted just slightly as the memory began...

It had begun innocently enough. She sat across from a man whose reputation she'd been told was a bit questionable. His clothes suggested it was more than just dubious. But he had information and she needed it. It would have been easy enough to find and follow his lesser shatterpoints through to the conclusion she wanted. They'd have both left the table happy.

"I should have done," she murmured.

But she didn't. She saw the fault line as plain as day. It was fast, it was easy, it was ruthless. A darker element deep within her heart mocked her, told her that she was too weak to make use of something so cruel. It dared and she accepted. Her eyes flashed golden briefly before reverting to their natural blue.

"Kattra Havia," she said softly. "Pike district. Coronet Noble Apartment number three."

He panicked, exactly the response she'd expected. "What? What did you do to her?"

The fault line moved just slightly. It was still centered around the woman. "Nothing yet," she answered. "But do you want to risk that?"

He'd given her the information. Then, she projected the woman's image into his mind, in pain. He lurched from the table, in tears. With a faint, cruel smirk, Arai rose and returned to her ship.

It was such a subtle use of the Dark Side, but nonetheless poisoning to the heart. With great care and deliberation, she took the memory and released it into nothing. The event was still in her mind, but the emotion that had accompanied it had passed. Slowly, Arai unfurled her legs and opened her eyes. Still drifting, she called on the Force to switch the gravity back on. There was a pop and nothing happened. Laughing softly, Arai drifted into the tiny, cramped engine room and got to work at repairs.

Again.

Gathering Place of the Found, Coruscant, 14:00

"In order to be found, you must first admit that you are lost."

"Praise the Creator!" came the responding cry of five hundred people, both human and alien. They were listening to their teacher, Seeker Adeline.

"Those people who use the Force to advance their own power, for good or evil, are lost. The Jedi and the Sith are one in the eyes of the Creator."

"They are lost!" shouted the crowd. "Creator forgive them all!"

"And if they are not forgiven," continued Seeker Adeline, "it is their own fault. Force users have destroyed this galaxy, whether they claim to serve the Light Side or the Dark. They are the ones who have plunged us into civil war, have murdered our wives, husbands, and children, and have hurled us into chaos! We must make our homeworlds safe for all who are not sensitive to the Force, and safe for those who would never even think of wielding it."

"Keep us safe! Creator keep us safe!"

Seeker Adeline smiled. "You have all done well to remember these things. That is why each of you has been marked with the sign of the Eye. Without the Eye, you cannot find anyone, especially those who use the Force as either a tool or a weapon. Your mission is to find and save the lost." Turning her gaze from triumphant to grave, Seeker Adeline folded her hands in front of her. She surveyed her laity, knowing that everyone was highly devout.

"Now, then. Seeking and saving the lost has two forms. What are they? This time, only one of you may answer. Pilgrim Nadaa? What have you to say?"

Pilgrim Nadaa, a lovely orange Twi'lek, replied, "Gain through Loss, or Life through Death." She paused for a moment. "Gain through Loss is the first and preferred method of salvation. It's when a Force user chooses, of his own free will, to be exposed to the mineral embedded in our skin for one hour."

"Very good, Pilgrim. And what is that mineral?"

"The source of our salvation. It is called ostanovium, from an ancient word meaning 'to stop'. It absorbs and negates Force energy and power. If a Force user is exposed to it for sixty minutes' time, they will lose their ability to wield the Force. Gain through Loss is only to be used when 'finding' Jedi."

"And the Sith?" asked Seeker Adeline. "What of them? Someone else, speak."

Another Pilgrim raised his hand. "They shall experience Life through Death. This means that at the moment we slay their physical body, their spirit shall be set free. It will not return to the Force, and they will not return to use it."

Seeker Adeline smiled. "Excellent. You have learned well. Sith are to be killed on sight, and the Jedi imprisoned in solitary confinement until they either starve to death or choose to undergo Gain through Loss. I trust that each of you will do what is necessary to seek and save them, either through one method or the other. As for those who are Force-sensitive but not yet Jedi or Sith, they shall be exposed to ostanovium indirectly, yet powerfully. How this is to be accomplished, I will leave to the engineers in the crowd."

Nervous chuckles from the engineers. What in space were they going to do?

"In the end," said the Seeker, "why are we doing this? What is our purpose?"

"To seek and find," replied the crowd, "and to protect the galaxy forever."

The door to the Gathering Place opened. Someone had returned at last.

"Pilgrim Dominic!" Seeker Adeline's eyes lit up. "How did our operation fare?"

Dantooine:

(How Goran Escaped [Log]

"As i saw my Old Masters Failure fall to the Ground with a Mighty thud, my Mind Finally Was awake. I Would not be able to kill the 100 Beasts my Master Wants as i am not as Him. I Will No Longer be a Subject to the Sith or the Jedi. The Force Flows through all Creatures, Except those i left behind. I Escaped the Battle By Quickly Boarding my Own Vessel when the Attacker was Distracted by the Fleeing Jedi. I Have there Ship Locked in and It Appears i am Heading to The Heart of the Republic. The Failure cannot Die, As She is Something Different."

(Goran will Now Follow the Failure where ever she Goes Even if he doesnt Appear) [Mainly so MY Character Doesnt Get Lost xD]

And so, fate has come to pass. One only there shall be, any more shall be cast off, thought Ibis, as he walked the Korriban sand. Cast off they have been. One has failed, the other has deserted. But the Dark Side is not kind to those would embrace it, only to turn away...

He sat down, then, in front of the tomb of Ajunta Pall, then concentrated his thoughts. He channeled the energy of Korriban, the very dark energies that flow within its core. He harnessed it, and turned it into raw, unimaginable power. And as he did this, his true intent was revealed.

A crimson lightsaber flew outside of the tomb, and hovered above the Sith Lord. Ibis stood up, then held the lightsaber, and with his bare hands, crushed it.

"Alas, my initiate. You are forgotten."

Then, saying this, he dropped the fragments of the once-powerful weapon into the ground, concentrating on it no more. He stood up, looked to the skies, and soared. The Dark Side can do powerful things, impossible things with an otherwise limiting body. And in a place where the Dark Side flows as wildly as it does in Korriban, the possibilities are limitless for one who is knowledgeable.

And so, Ibis soared, above Korriban, looking, for the one who has ran away...

The next thing Perdante knew, she was comfortable, lying on a better cot with an actual mattress, and clean! Apparently Juhani had compassionately seen to her needs, including those that were not purely medical. Her broken leg was in a wrapping, but the young woman suspected that her vanquisher and savior had healed it through the Force--at least partially. She rose from the cot, tested the leg, and found it surprisingly pain-free, though yet unsteady. She'd walk with a permanent limp, no doubt.

She ventured into the cockpit, finding the Cathar at the controls of the ship.

Perdante knelt before Juhani, bowing her head. "I cannot express how grateful I am for your rescuing me," she said, "even though I tried to slay you earlier. You are stronger than I ever could have guessed at first glance, both in the Force and in your heart of hearts. You have won, and you may claim me as your prize for victory. I have lost, and yet I feel no shame. I am proud to be Perdante." She gazed up at the vessel's pilot with humble respect.

Hyperspace, En route to Coruscant

You have won, and you may claim me as your prize for victory. I have lost, and yet I feel no shame. I am proud to be Perdante."

Juhani shook her head. "I will not claim you as my prize. But as I said before, If you wish, I will take you to the Jedi temple on coruscant where you will be safe and your wounds will be treated."

Juhani leaned back in the Pilot's chair and turned it around. "You must understand I need to ask you a few questions since you are a sith. I need to know more about your master so I may inform the council. Tell me all that you know of him."

Goran Was Waiting inside his Ship Playing a Game of Tetris on the Onboard Computer

"My Scanners Say there are Ships About 100 Meters Away From Theres", Goran Looks at the Windows at the Empty Space Around The Jedi's Ship. "This Could be Interessting"

[Off Role Play] Well The Betrayer, My Guy was Asked to Kill 100 Enimes Blah Blah and Now he is Simply Undisded on his Role in the Universe and is Following Perdante and Juhani for his Own Reasons and May or May Not Help. He's Following there Ship in His Ship

[/ Off Role Play]

[son of a- That doesn't make much sense, but I'll try to cope anyway.]

Ibis descended, seeing that his prey was no longer in the planet. So be it. You may prolong your suffering, but it will come to you, in the end.

As he set down, he traveled to the old settlement of Dreshdae, largely destroyed and unpopulated. The Sith Academy's infighting years ago have not done well to preserve the community, and the old structures now lie there with the bodies of those who once lived in them.

But Dreshdae is not devoid of life. No, not today. Today, there was a salvor and his ship, set down just between Dreshdae and the Academy. He sat in front of the fighter, then meditated.

A few minutes later, a young man came out of the settlement, surprised to see Ibis meditating. Convinced that the Sith Lord knew not of his presence, he thought to bring out his blaster, and put a bolt inside the Sith's head. As he pointed at his target, however, his blaster suddenly flew away, grabbed from his hand by an unimaginable force.

Do not presume to outwit me, human, uttered the meditating Ibis.

The human thought to run away, but as he did, the doors of Dreshdae shut close. All of the human's attempts at opening it were at a loss. As he banged on it repeatedly, something quizzical would happen. He would float in midair, and set down near the Sith Lord.

Ibis then stood up, his meditations now over. It was at that time that the salvor was now on his knees, begging, "Please, great Sith Lord, spare me. My life is-"

"Hush. Your life may be useful to me in the times to come. Tell me, human, does your fighter have the capability to travel through hyperspace?

The salvor stood up, then nodded rather hastily. "Yes, sir, she can."

Good. That is good. You shall take me, human, to where I need to be. You shall be my slave. Your life is mine.

Perdante took a seat next to Juhani in the co-pilot's chair. "My Master is elusive," she began, "so much so that he--or she, or it--never let any of us Sith Initiates get close enough to confirm that this presence was even flesh and blood. Half the time when our Master was addressing us, I honestly thought that the figure I saw before me was a projection through the Force! Despite this, however, all of us were to obey any commands without question. That I did, and that is how I earned the title of 'winner'." She smiled ruefully. "Before this, I had never lost a battle. If I had, I would have been slain as a failure." A brief pause. "That's what my Master does to those who do not succeed."

She brushed back a strand of her dark copper-red hair. "I do not know his origins, his background, or his ultimate goal. I do not even know his name." Perdante shook her head. "I'm truly sorry that I cannot tell you more."

"I'm truly sorry that I cannot tell you more."

Juhani sat there in silent contemplation of what the former sith had said. Obviously this sith lord is much stronger then Malak...even stronger then the sith warriors I fought during the purge. I only wish that the sith knew more about this Sith lord.

She turned to the sith and shook her head. "You and I need to report all that we know of this sith to Grand Master Brianna."

She looked down at the navigation controls.

"We should be arriving at Coruscant within a day or so. In the meantime you need to rest. Your leg is not fully healed and I would hate to see you in pain once again."

Psycho frowned now that they were heading back to Coruscant. That meant he was going to have to do another task for the jedi, probably another boring one. He looked over as the sith woman and chuckled as she groveled before the jedi.

"So who exactly was that guy that wanted to kill all of us?" he suddenly asked.

"I know even less about him than I do about my Master," Perdante replied. "I received my orders from the latter, whereas the former simply came out of nowhere--in my opinion--and attacked Juhani. Perhaps he is the one who caused the Jedi Enclave ruins to explode!" She shuddered. "I did not feel the pull of the Dark Side upon him. In fact, he gave off no Force signature at all. It was as if he were gifted with a special talent to absorb, to negate the Force!"

Perdante looked at Psycho, her revulsion disappearing just a tad. "If so, this is even worse news than I thought. He poses a danger to both Jedi and Sith..."

"If so, this is even worse news than I thought. He poses a danger to both Jedi and Sith..."

"Which is all the more reason we need to reach the Jedi council. That man is far beyond even my current level of strength. I could sense it. Right now, I can only think of two people who might be able to beat him and one of them has vanished beyond known space. The other is Grand Master Brianna."

Juhani turned the autopilot on and then turned toward the sith who now called herself Perdante and the armored man.

"The autopilot has been engaged and I believe right now we could all use some sleep after what we've been through. But before we do anything else I would like to know what your name is." She said turning to the armored man.

Fethe has now been hours meditating on his chamber, channeling the force and practicing his abilities. During the meditation Fethe has seen a vision of the future, he sees a new menace coming to the galaxy, and unknown new threat, it is not clear how it will come but he senses it. “A new threat to the galaxy, I must inform Master Brianna of my vision, she need to know it.”- Fethe says as he leaves the chambers and heads towards the Brianna's private sanctum. “Sorry for the interruption master, but there is something you need to know.”

"The autopilot has been engaged and I believe right now we could all use some sleep after what we've been through. But before we do anything else I would like to know what your name is."

This he had to think about for a moment. He honestly couldn't remember ever having a name. The only thing he was called was Psycho, and the name just stuck with him wherever he went.

"Most people call me Psycho...actually come to think of it everybody calls me Psycho, and you are?"

Archived