Home

Savegames

Sven_Q45

Since yesterday I´ve AGAIN a big problem.

I can´t load my savegames. Only the autosave. On "load" it stucks. With "ctrl" "alt" and "del" it says that it works and there are no "not reactons from the game"

But it stucks.

Please help. I have no joy everytime I continue the game too play until the point I played it!!

Btw I´ve the Corouscan-mod.

On the technical side I hate SWKOTOR 2. It has f.... too many bugs! Even with newest drivers!

:mad::mad:

Before I restart my PC yesterday it says I´ve no savegames!!

Now they´re there.

I did nothing to my savegames!

In my saves. Before I made that savegame I had the Corouscan mod yet! I even cannot laod savegames I made before the mod!!

But now it caused to a new problem! :( Please help. I can´t load my savegames only. And that´s the problem too a new bug:

Atton wanted to talk too me but I enter the Hawk. And now That´s a new bad bug. Cause I can´t meet Visquis now. I´ve no joy to replay all things I made now: This time with Mical, T3, dark side. Talked all things with this too.

Who ever tested this game made it wrong.

Sorry I´m so frustrated about KOTOR 2 with its bugs!!

Btw I deleted all mod things. But that doesn´t help. I think the best thing to do is: to have nothing to do with this game. :(

Edit2: Reinstallation of the whole game didn´t work!! No new savegames. And the also the old ones. :giveup::blaze6:

Archived