Home

Make an Movie to this game!?

TheGhost47

Story would not be the problem.

It wouldn't?

Even actors.

Actors, maybe not. But the characters? Bleh

So why not?

Because it's a bad story and the main character is fundamentally unlikable. Also George proved with the prequels that he should never make any movies at all. Not to mention any Star Wars movies.

well it could always be a Star wars animated movie like the clone wars series now on, plus i really hope they fixed up the Jump problem as well, which was hard to pull off when tryin to reach some of the Holocrons, be nice if they made a patch available for x360 an other consoles that had that prob of reachin those hard to reach holocrons, an prob could have put in a Super Force Jump to reach them

well it could always be a Star wars animated movie like the clone wars series now on

Please...no...

George proved with the prequels that he should never make any movies at all. Not to mention any Star Wars movies.

QFT.

Because it's a bad story and the main character is fundamentally unlikable.

If you're talking about this upcoming game, then you just gave it a premature judgment since nobody knows the story to the this game, but if you're talking about the original game, then you're totally wrong. There's a reason why the first game won awards for its storytelling.

Oh, and most people like Starkiller. Get used to it. ;)

If you're talking about this upcoming game, then you just gave it a premature judgment since nobody knows the story to the this game, but if you're talking about the original game, then you're totally wrong. There's a reason why the first game won awards for its storytelling.

what a comeback lol i totally agree with you schem, i dont get why people are

saying it was a bad story and whatever. Like you said, theres a reason why it won awards :thmbup1:

Agreed.

I'm with Shem.

I think it would be cool if they did make these games into movies. As long as they add in the different levels from each version.

It won awards because there was no real competition in 2008.

And don't get me started on awards. The game also won an award for "disappointment of the year".

I get the impression that people like what he does and can do with the force, not who he is. I also noticed on many forums that a lot of people hate him. Unless you can show me the "most people" who like him I'm gonna stick to the fact that he is a wooden, flat and unlikable.

but far better then the prequel trilogy:D

No, not really.

what a comeback lol i totally agree with you schem, i dont get why people are

saying it was a bad story and whatever. Like you said, theres a reason why it won awards :thmbup1:

It isn't a bad story, just not a story worthy of being made into a film.

I didn't think that the story of the first TFU was bad.

That said, it wasn't good, either, and was largely forgettable.

And using a trailer as a premise for an entire film doesn't seem advisable. The one advantage of a trailer is it that it's short, and can largely ignore complex things such as plot. Extend by an hour and I don't think it would work.

What about Marek is so unlikeable? I found him to be a sympathetic character, and the storytelling to be decent enough. The gameplay needed work more than the story, IMO.

Just judging from this thread alone, it would seem that more people have a positive opinion than a negative one, ZZ.

I've got to inject a bit of sense into this...have any of you watched a movie made from a video game? They are 98% horrible films. Horrible scripts, horrible stories, horrible acting(doesn't matter who the actors are), cheezy special effects. There is a laundry list of bad movies made from video games and frankly imho SW has enough problems without one more bad film being added to the franchise.

The story may have been good for a game...but inevitably it would translate into a horrible movie.

Force unleashed should have been made a movie rather then the animated clone wars crap.

I think the fans would have rather seen a canon story of what takes place between episodes 3 and 4 (like the formation of the rebellion!!!!) rather then the filler that took place between 2 and 3.

JMO.

Force unleashed should have been made a movie rather then the animated clone wars crap.

I think the fans would have rather seen a canon story of what takes place between episodes 3 and 4 (like the formation of the rebellion!!!!) rather then the filler that took place between 2 and 3.

JMO.

Wouldn't TFU be a filler too?

Archived